E ballasts

chromis

Hi Jason,
I've ordered from PA in the past(Live Rock) and was very satisfied with the quality and the service. I was wondering if you could tell me approximately when you would be getting in any more 400 watt E ballasts? Hopefully before May? I look forward to ordering a 400 watt Radium/ Eballast setup for my SPS tank.

Thanks,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

We are guessing about 30 day wait on Eballast. Since it's imported from over seas, we never know for sure when they will arrive. We have already been waiting about 6 weeks, so i don't think it will be much longer.

We should have IceCap 400 watt ballasts back in stock this week, hopefully as well.

thanks

jason

IceCap 400W

IceCap 400W

Hi Jason,

I just checked you website and you are currently out of the IceCap 400W ballasts. Did they come and go that quick or is there a delay in the order? When do you expect the next shipment?

Thanks,
Scott

Hi Scott,

They sold out in a few days, i have more on order, but i've heard Icecap is making a revision to them now. So it could be a long wait.

jason

Hi,

No word on IceCap yet.

Eballast said about 6 more weeks. They made an improvement to there wiring harness and has to pass through UL approval again, so Goverment red tape on those right now, hopefully will be sooner.

thanks

jason

Hi,

Sorry, no word on either IceCap or Eballast. It has to be soon on Eballast though, it's been forever, so i have a feeling they are close!

jason

Back