Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance A. Lot

SLASH Member
I think it is election time. Correct me if I'm wrong but May is the end of my term.

Positions up for election:
Vice president
Member at large

Use this thread for nominations
Please only nominate members who are willing to serve.
We will have voting on the .org site

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I nominate everybody for the same positions they held this year because you guys have done an awesome job!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I nominate everybody for the same positions they held this year because you guys have done an awesome job!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Thanks but the process is last years VP becomes president and we elect a new VP. Member at large is elected every year.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Forums just aren’t popular with folks these days living on FB and Instagram

What's this bookface you speak of
67259f4df8caedc2aa2b7a9264dc1c97.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dave, Nanook or Nook for short is one of the original 5 founding members of SLASH holding the position of our first Treasurer. Always behind the scenes providing guidance and sound advice, whether club related or advanced saltwater aquaria. Host of many club pool parties and pizza nights. Dave’s tanks have been a treasure to watch mature, producing many “WOW!” first impressions when you hit the bottom step of his basement. I don’t know many folks around the hobby who would not be able to point out this gentle giant within the crowd. Nanook is an excellent choice for the SLASH board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back