Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bylaws would help defining what's involved but those seem to be m.i.a.

Being known is not always necessary but the willingness to take on the task and have the good of the club and its members in mind is what it's about. Hence the reason only people willing to take a certain role have been voted on and elected in the past. If the willingness isnt there then it makes for a tough time as heads of club

You also must have the willingness to take a bunch of sh*t from internet trolls that claim they care but their real goal is to destroy all and any productivity a new member might have. Also, detailing threads by fighting and arguing the entire time is another goal it seems. Y'all love the amount of posts on this thread but most of them are completely unrelated and distracting from what we are trying to accomplish.

Im going to continue being the CDP guy for the club. If any of you OG people have a problem with that you can call me directly. If you don't have my phone number, send me a PM and I will get it to you so we can talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are other positions that are appointed you could get involved in. Secretary, HELP manager, CDP person, guy who goes to the BOD meetings just to hang out. From my experience with the club, if you show up consistently they start making you do things.
I think I became help manager years ago because I showed up at a winery and Rams was tired of having a bunch of stuff in his car.

I had asked Pife when we crossed paths in a store before elections, to have an open board meeting to gauge whether I wanted to get back involved. Right on point with what you explained above, to help or even to be asked to do something. Nook and I were talking one night about the state of the club. That I should jump back in and help with board obligations. I told Nook under one condition and that was; Nook needed to be right there setting next to me at the table. Yes I was joking around about making him VP. But he was clear about only MAL. Two things: 1) Have an open board meeting and lets hammer this out. 2) I will only accept a VP position if Nook is our MAL and Smooth is our Treasurer. 2.1) Lance A. Lot remains Help Manager LOL. ( I apologize if this was passed on to another member if and only if Tim has a good story about how he suckered that person into it. ) -problem solved-

**edit** Now that Pife is back present. How about that meeting?

Last edited:
You also must have the willingness to take a bunch of sh*t from internet trolls that claim they care but their real goal is to destroy all and any productivity a new member might have. Also, detailing threads by fighting and arguing the entire time is another goal it seems. Y'all love the amount of posts on this thread but most of them are completely unrelated and distracting from what we are trying to accomplish.

Im going to continue being the CDP guy for the club. If any of you OG people have a problem with that you can call me directly. If you don't have my phone number, send me a PM and I will get it to you so we can talk.

You are a joke bud..... I'm not sure if this was intended to come off some sort of way towards me or not but it did and I'll tell you now, you dont want it.

You seem to be on some sort of power trip running around talking smack and demanding to be in some sort of power but like I said before I dont know you and I dont care who you are. With your attitude you will always be a nobody as far as I'm concerned at this point. If the board wants you to be the "cdp guy" I could care less. You wont demand it though i know that for sure you will be appointed like everyone else no matter who's running things. As of now you sound more like pifes little puppy dog. All bark and I will guarantee you dont have near enough bite fido.

I had asked Pife when we crossed paths in a store before elections, to have an open board meeting to gauge whether I wanted to get back involved. Right on point with what you explained above, to help or even to be asked to do something. Nook and I were talking one night about the state of the club. That I should jump back in and help with board obligations. I told Nook under one condition and that was; Nook needed to be right there setting next to me at the table. Yes I was joking around about making him VP. But he was clear about only MAL. Two things: 1) Have an open board meeting and lets hammer this out. 2) I will only accept a VP position if Nook is our MAL and Smooth is our Treasurer. 2.1) Lance A. Lot remains Help Manager LOL. ( I apologize if this was passed on to another member if and only if Tim has a good story about how he suckered that person into it. ) -problem solved-

**edit** Now that Pife is back present. How about that meeting?

I'm still working on trying to get a meeting set up. We're thinking Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. need to find a location.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

You are a joke bud..... I'm not sure if this was intended to come off some sort of way towards me or not but it did and I'll tell you now, you dont want it.

You seem to be on some sort of power trip running around talking smack and demanding to be in some sort of power but like I said before I dont know you and I dont care who you are. With your attitude you will always be a nobody as far as I'm concerned at this point. If the board wants you to be the "cdp guy" I could care less. You wont demand it though i know that for sure you will be appointed like everyone else no matter who's running things. As of now you sound more like pifes little puppy dog. All bark and I will guarantee you dont have near enough bite fido.

I'm not demanding anything. I'm just joking like the OG people. Can't you take a joke? I thought that's what this club was all about!!! If you are butt hurt that is your own problem. I'm running the CDP because nobody else wanted it. If you want it I will drive you all the cdp stuff myself.

Alright, we all need to get together for a drink or two:beer: Knowing everyone here, I think we care about the future of SLASH, so continuing the back and forth is futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back