Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mad yet. Aggravated yes. I've posted this question in past and got no where as I am now. All the new guys want to be somebody in the club and yet don't want the responsibility of answering questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe he doesnt understand the question
a44893116ca920141020bc8938e4143b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think these folks are running the site; https://coralwebsites.com/

Pife is mega-mind, gate keeper or box checker of member access -could be wrong-. But he fixed my access. He probably doesn't like your smart mouth. :D

First time I've smart mouthed and now it's not going to stop till a BOD answers a very simple question

And folks wonder why the club is where it's at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time I've smart mouthed and now it's not going to stop till a BOD answers a very simple question

What do we want....

Answers (and pizza cause I'm hungry)......

When do we want them....

Now.....

And folks wonder why the club is where it's at

I thought it was because I havent been around but I guess this could do it too.
1e9863d5b32819fcda1a23ddec7d93c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well didn't see any nominations for anything other than vice president and president so I nominate Oshanickreef for treasurer.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Well didn't see any nominations for anything other than vice president and president so I nominate Oshanickreef for treasurer.

Only MAL and VP are elected. The treasurer and secretary are selected ny the incoming president. Typically, we've maintained the same treasurer for years now who is trustworthy and knows the ropes (smoothdog).

Tim, you’ve been an incredible asset to SLASH. You were a great president and everything else, I hope you stay around in a less stressful role as we need able bodied and able minded elder statesmen:thumbsup:

Tim, you've been an incredible asset to SLASH. You were a great president and everything else, I hope you stay around in a less stressful role as we need able bodied and able minded elder statesmen:thumbsup:

I'm sure I will be around to help. Fish are my hobby and job now.

also the STL aquarium has begun the hiring process for a few positions. If you are seriously interested in any of those posted positions please fill out all applications and send in your resume to them. After you do that let me know and I will try to put in a good word for you with Aaron.

https://www.stlouisaquarium.com/careers

It would be cool to work with other club members!

Only MAL and VP are elected. The treasurer and secretary are selected ny the incoming president. Typically, we've maintained the same treasurer for years now who is trustworthy and knows the ropes (smoothdog).
Where are the rules and by-laws at where people have only been in the club for a year or so can actually read and figure out what's going on? I would at least like to be able to trick some of you into thinking I'm not stupid [emoji17]

Where are the rules and by-laws at where people have only been in the club for a year or so can actually read and figure out what's going on? I would at least like to be able to trick some of you into thinking I'm not stupid [emoji17]

I looked for them on our new website and couldn't find them:( It looks like they weren't moved when the old website was taken down. Hopefully, Pife saved them.

BTW, most reefers aren't stupid, so no worries:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back