Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your password hasn't been reset your using the wrong username it's a capital m.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

We have a year to find out if the m needs to be capitalized or not. But till then let's make sure it's just the M and see how many lurkers will still be around when we do find out

Since I still have access to the original .org I did what leg work I was able to do and if the new web site is case sensitive we might have an issue as to it's not just the M.
IMG_5260.jpg

Also the By-Laws are not available on the original .org [emoji6]

But hey this is just more garbage right Nick Haha [emoji38]. Don't step in the ring if you cant handle some smack talk. Hence club history my man and no hurt feeling from me

By the way this is the most active thread since Vic and I stepped aside or is there a better one we need to derail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't step in the ring if you cant handle some smack talk. Hence club history my man and no hurt feeling from me

By the way this is the most active thread since Vic and I stepped aside or is there a better one we need to derail?

This was one of the more civil derailments[emoji38] but it was fun to get some notifications of activity in here. It's hard to call it a derailment when it's an election that got 3 votes though[emoji38]

No not normally but I sure could use a few beers

Beers are good! Just a place and time needed. Clubhouse probably needs a good shaking up [emoji38]

This was one of the more civil derailments[emoji38] but it was fun to get some notifications of activity in here. It's hard to call it a derailment when it's an election that got 3 votes though[emoji38]

Beers are good! Just a place and time needed. Clubhouse probably needs a good shaking up [emoji38]

Let's settle this over whiskey and cigars at my place tonight!

I want MAL, not VP:)

I concede to Nook winning VP. The people spoke! LOL!!!

FYI- Club History. This is how Smack acts when he doesn't have a current girlfriend. When Smack is in love we try our hardest to bring him back to this current state. Nook may have to revisit his theory.

Let’s settle this over whiskey and cigars at my place tonight!

Sounds like fun! Unfortunately I have a graduation to attend for one of my 25 kids.

I concede to Nook winning VP. The people spoke! LOL!!!

FYI- Club History. This is how Smack acts when he doesn't have a current girlfriend. When Smack is in love we try our hardest to bring him back to this current state. Nook may have to revisit his theory.

Sounds like fun! Unfortunately I have a graduation to attend for one of my 25 kids.

I think he is off his meds again:smokin:

I nominated rams for VP. He understands running a swap and I don't. I feel unqualified for a VP spot, but wanted to contribute directly. I'll make the LFS, but can't attend at DJ's later:(
That's a good thing about the club you have us to learn how to do it from.

Last edited:
That's a good thing about the club you have us to learn how to do it for him.

My google can not translate this... French? Engrish? Smackanese? Him has what done by learning from all of who about the club is good? But less than a year please.

@ Lance A Lotta Watta Tim, did you respond to logiktest pm about his vote?

Stupid speech to text and my inability to proofread. I changed the last two words to make it make sense.

Stupid speech to text and my inability to proofread. I changed the last two words to make it make sense.

Pife your RC response time is improving for your profile. Now what are you all going todo about Nook wanting to be MAL? If I read his intentions correctly, he did not want to be VP and this should have never went to a vote. A voting poll noted to be open for 2 weeks, yet stayed open for 24hrs? I have had a few people contact me in regards to the voting issue. So I will ask the question here.

I will also ask, when is the next board meeting. I had mentioned it to you before, it would be good for any member to join in and participate.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back