Everyone needs a nemo

Lori M

Who in the club doesn't have a nemo? The tank is almost completely moved and I think what's left is going to emporium. Still have a big tomato clown and a medium maroon with a bubble and and a seabae anenome. Anyone need one before they go?

Jojoyojimbi- so do you need one?
The seabae is gone. I think the big bubble anenome needs to go with the tomato as its been its home for 4 years now.
The big four stripe damsel is available also.
Sorry Al - my frozen food eating mandarin went to its new home 5 minutes ago. You know its just down the street from you. You can probably visit it anytime and possibly bargin the mandarins need children with them.

Sorry Al, that fish needs to stay with me, i got it for my mom 3 years ago for mothers day from World Of Fish in Minneapolis, its got sentimental value otherwise you could of had it no problem.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10435028#post10435028 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Lori M
Jojoyojimbi- so do you need one?
The seabae is gone. I think the big bubble anenome needs to go with the tomato as its been its home for 4 years now.
The big four stripe damsel is available also.
Sorry Al - my frozen food eating mandarin went to its new home 5 minutes ago. You know its just down the street from you. You can probably visit it anytime and possibly bargin the mandarins need children with them.

i'm going to get another pair of babies so i can watch them grow up, i always get a kick out of watching fish i started as babies pair off and spawn, hopefully i can do the same thing with clowns and pay for some tank upgrades maybe ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10436104#post10436104 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by waverz
Sorry Al, that fish needs to stay with me, i got it for my mom 3 years ago for mothers day from World Of Fish in Minneapolis, its got sentimental value otherwise you could of had it no problem.

That's ok bro, I understand :)

Back