F/S - Everything!!!

All - I've had a long day of teardown and cleanup... gotta' love the smell of vinegar in the air...

Heading to bed. I will sort through any new replies in the order received in the morning.

Thanks for looking - Brett

Thanks for thinking about me guys. Do to my tank get back to norm I spent to much $$$$ on corals so I may be out for the vortechs pumps if you like to save it till next weekend I'll take one don't matter which one since I got extra parts to fix the messed up one. Thanks again but
I can come by tomorrow if the controller has not been taken. Like to get the $50 Neptune Systems Dimmable Lunar Simulator w/ 4 x LEDs
And
$125 - Neptune Systems AquaController Jr w/ Serial Port + Temperature Probe + DC8
~1 Yr Old in orig box.
PH Probe and calibration solutions also include

Well sorry your gettin out for now. But congrats on the new family member.

Thanks

Thanks for thinking about me guys. Do to my tank get back to norm I spent to much $$$$ on corals so I may be out for the vortechs pumps if you like to save it till next weekend I'll take one don't matter which one since I got extra parts to fix the messed up one. Thanks again but
I can come by tomorrow if the controller has not been taken. Like to get the $50 Neptune Systems Dimmable Lunar Simulator w/ 4 x LEDs
And
$125 - Neptune Systems AquaController Jr w/ Serial Port + Temperature Probe + DC8
~1 Yr Old in orig box.
PH Probe and calibration solutions also include

Well sorry your gettin out for now. But congrats on the new family member.

Thanks

Zef, I have you down for the Controller package and Lunar mod. I will be back home around 1ish today. I will PM my addy and cell #.

Brett

Skimmer

Skimmer

Skimmer sold less Waste Container so it is avail -

$35 - AquaC Auto-Waste Container 2.5L

Thanks Brett, It was Nice to see you and Meet your Wife and the Hospitality you guy's showed us! It's just Sad to see you get out, But I know you will be back as Reefing is a disease that has No Cure!
The Skimmer will be well taken care of and as i look at it it's like a work of Art!
They are absolutly built like a tank and have a few innovations that the ATB lacks. I realized that Ozone port is perfect to run my reactor effluant into so it blows off excess Co2. So to say the least I'm glad we came to a deal and can't wait to get it running.
Thanks again.
Bill:D

Brett, thanks for preventing my $1,700 LED purchase, LOL, look forward to the light and other stuff. If you don't mind, maybe you could post an update as to what you have left...

Thanks Brett for the hook up yesterday. Nice seeing you again and to see you back in soon.

Anyone that's looking for a tank and sump. Everything looks new and nicely cleaned up. If you fishing this summer let me know I'll tag along. Love to fish.

Thanks guys -

I'll work up a complete update tonight, but for starters on the bigger items -

Tank, Stand/Canopy, Sump, Overflow, Mag 9, 2 x Eheim heaters, ATI Light, Skimmer, Dosing Pumps, RO/DI Setup, AquaFuge (less light), Test Kits, 1 x Vortech (Holding for Zef), controller, moon lights have been sold.

Back