February 24,2013 Reef Club Meeting in Staten Island

jarrett shark

The time has come for all those people who love Richies 450gal tank. If you never seen it in person this is a must see!!!! No more looking at pics so come hang by one of my best tanks out there in NY. If you missed this last year please ask around on how good this meeting was becasue I am still talking about it!!!:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Sunday , February 24, 2013
11:00 AM till ............

At Richies house (Rkaragozler) in Staten Island
310 Graham Avenue
Staten Island, New York 10314

We need a RSVP on this meeting because we need to make sure we have enough food.

Topic: The 2-3 year old Richies tank!!!
Round table discussion on other various topics
Also, March/April TRUE SWAP 2013, Auction, Future Tank Tours, April meeting,testing water, and a whole lot of marine chatting.

This is a member only meeting so if you you want to come please visit NYREEFCLUB.com to join. or ask one of the officers,,,:beer::beer:

We usually have a car pool thread.....

Thanks Harry! I'm suppose to ride with OPG.:) Thing is that the loner generator, heater, gas tanks, extension cords are still in my house. That's the reason behind getting my son to drive me over. I'd like to return it at least half way to Tom, Richie, and Widdy.;) I still have to check with Richie & Tom to see if that is OK with them.:)

Back