February 24,2013 Reef Club Meeting in Staten Island

My dearest Richie & Linda/Lisa (I am so sorry!!! I am really horrible with names please forgive me) thank you so much for the wonderful hospitality ever!!! You guys are really terrific. Your home is so beautiful, and peaceful!
Your tanks are AMAZING!! Thank you very much for the wonderful corals!

To NYRC, thank you! I had an amazing time laughing, chatting! You guys/gals are the best! It was so nice to see you all...
The food was delicious!!!! I enjoyed every morsel... MGE, now you don't have to make a cheese cake.lol I got my fix.;)
To all who brought frags for the auction; THANK YOU!! Especially those who allowed me to win thank you.:dance:

OPG, your last but definitely not forgotten.. Thank you so much for helping this silly old lady out.:love1:

Richie, what could I say that everyone everyone else didn't already say? You we're one of the first members when we started this club, and have been an integral part ever since. Thank you for again opening up your home to our club and to your beautiful family for their hospitality.

Until we visit again next year! :thumbsup:

Richie's ill freshwater tank
2013-02-24115457_zpse8bfcb33.jpg
[/IMG]

thank you richie for hosting & NYRC crew for another meeting. it was great to finally meet some of the faces behind the avatars! =)

thank you richie for hosting and the frags & NYRC crew for another meeting. melia was very excited to win a filter sock! special thanks to MGE for the plants for kiele's tank! it was great to finally meet some of the faces behind the avatars! =)

Yes, a big thank you to Richie for hosting the meeting. It is always a pleasure to sit on that couch downstairs and view that amazing tank. You did a wonderful job. All I kept saying to you was "Damn, that tank looks great". Thank you for your generosity on helping me stock back up. Whenever you need a hand or something, let me know. It was also a pleasure talking to you and hearing your knowledge on reefing. You brought up some good points and now have me being anal about water volume and displacement lol. Great job Richie.

First off thank you again for making me a part of the NYRC, where do I start.
Thank you all for the great food, snacks, and drinks.
Thank you to all the new members that attended.
Thank you to all the board members for making this an annual event here at my house.
My family and I also want to thank ALL, for the compliments.

Thanks again. Was good to finally meet some people in the club. Maybe next time I can get their for a whole meeting. Richie that tanks unreal!

Absolutely!! :fun4: WE would ALL LOVE for you to come as a guest to any one of our next Reef Club meetings held at one of our many locations. :rollface: So stick around as to find out when!! I look forward to seeing and meeting you soon!! :dance: BTW...Welcome to our forum!!

Regards,
OPG :wavehand:

Yup, We are always looking for new people to join our club. It is a great club and good times are had at the meetings. There are so many people to talk to and learn new things or even share your own experience. We look forward to seeing you at one of our next meetings. Welcome aboard and hope to see you soon.

Back