February 24,2013 Reef Club Meeting in Staten Island

I can't wait to be there. Always a pleasure to see Richie's MONSTER 450. I will have some frags for the raffle also....

argh,
I have a board meeting that day now that starts at 10am, so I would miss any carpools, so I wouldn't be able to save on the tolls/gas which I now actually need to save on since I spent more than I should have on vacation this week.

So, I want to be there, but likely wont.

If anyone is leaving around 12/1pm

Does anyone have any red or green caps. I find that these are the hardest to survive ever since my tank has been stripped of nutrients. I finally found and corrected my problem. I have also been dosing reef fuel into the tank. I would appreciate it if anyone can give me some caps so I can try them in my system to see if they survive. Thank you

Ok, last minute change. I will be there, just late. Prob wont get there till noon.

We are bringing frags to give away?
I should have a few.
Should I save them for the true frag swap??

Ok, last minute change. I will be there, just late. Prob wont get there till noon.

We are bringing frags to give away?
I should have a few.
Should I save them for the true frag swap??

Frags will be for the auction. If you don't have many frags to spare, I would suggest holding on to them until the true swap. If your tank is growing out of control and you have tons to spare then by all means bring some for donation. The true swap is so much fun. You will enjoy it for sure. See you all tomorrow. I have a few frags ready and some equipment for donation.

Guess, I should bring some CASH!!!

Hey Ari... send me a list of what ur selling! LOL! I hope you have a BM-T01 somewhere..

See EVERYONE tomorrow!!!

Sorry, but I won't be coming. Just have too much to do here to afford to take a whole day off. You all have a great time and I'll catch you at the next one.

George

wow cant wait! dreamt all night about fish! and unfortanetly the death of our bluethroat trigger......the female one, what a mystery, we will discuss, need some info and tips
jeff and gregg

I apologize I was called into work earlier. What time do yous meet until. I'd like to try n stop by if I'm off in time.

Thanks again Richie for hosting the event and being a cool person to learn from.

It was good to both see and chat with all of you.
See you next time!

Thanks richie For the best meeting every year!!!
Tank looks great as always!!!
Also I can't tell you how this meeting made feel after all the hard work I been doing on my homes, felt good to relax!!it after meeting I went to office and did a scrub down and cleaning!!!
my tank is alive again!!
Good to be back!!!

Richie... Thank You kindly for having us ALL at your home, I had a nice time. I was really blown away with how the tank looked. You did a really great job my friend. Pat yourself on the back and NOW, you can sit back and relax! A+++

To everyone who helped out today and those who donated corals and took time out to cook some GREAT FOOD, kudos to you & your the best!! :thumbsup:

See everyone soon!

Back