Finally Back!!

Tautog

Well after a 4 year hiatus and a new house I am ready to start over. The basement is officially finished and it's time. So I am going to go running a 50 gallon cube that will be an lps dominant system. Started on the stand tonight, got plenty done in 2 hours. Hopefully get that buttoned up and ready for paint by Tuesday or so. Tank will be kitty cornered to even out the empty space on that side of the fireplace.
I see uploading pictures has not gotten any easier on this site. If anyone has suggestions I'm listening.
JGSUY8

Well after a 4 year hiatus and a new house I am ready to start over. The basement is officially finished and it's time. So I am going to go running a 50 gallon cube that will be an lps dominant system. Started on the stand tonight, got plenty done in 2 hours. Hopefully get that buttoned up and ready for paint by Tuesday or so. Tank will be kitty cornered to even out the empty space on that side of the fireplace.

I see uploading pictures has not gotten any easier on this site. If anyone has suggestions I'm listening.

JGSUY8

Fantastic! Glad to hear it Pete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back