Finally Getting My Tank!

Umm OK.. Wall is knocked out :D . Re in-forced floor is laid down. Plumbing is laid in, along with my RO unit. Still waiting on my bulkheads from Marine Depot :( . I ordered them 4/23 and they aren't scheduled to be here until Friday afternoon 5/1.

Re did a lot of the plumbing to the tank, only because I'm a neat freak. ;)

Also redid some of wiring under the canopy. Wanted it much neater and tied up. The canopy has 6 fans, 4 MH lights and 2 VHO's. Looks good now.

Hopefully this weekend once i get the bulkheads in, my plan is too water test everything. I'm thinking of letting it run with just straight water for 24 hours. Then if no leak... lets get that salt water rolling. :cool:

I still want to lay in a mini electrical box for all the tank wiring. Add some breakers and stuff.

But there you have it. As you can see I'm not trying rush anything. Patience is the key and I can do that. One thing is for sure.... I'm learning a lot by doing all this myself. But I enjoy it tons. Well maybe I cheat every now and then by bugging SPN but hey he don't mind, at least I hope not ;)

Sounds like things are moving along nicely.

I still want to lay in a mini electrical box for all the tank wiring. Add some breakers and stuff.

I only had two slots left in my breaker box when I was setting up my tank so added a sub-panel. Nice to be able to have separate circuits.

I did some aquascaping and moved things around. I may have some live rock for you when you are ready if you still need some.

Dave

Yes sir.. Still in need of more rock. I'm just going to add it slowly I guess. I really want to get down that way this weekend if you and pimp will be around? Let me know if your available...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14920133#post14920133 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Neoz
Umm OK.. Wall is knocked out :D . Re in-forced floor is laid down. Plumbing is laid in, along with my RO unit. Still waiting on my bulkheads from Marine Depot :( . I ordered them 4/23 and they aren't scheduled to be here until Friday afternoon 5/1.

Re did a lot of the plumbing to the tank, only because I'm a neat freak. ;)

Also redid some of wiring under the canopy. Wanted it much neater and tied up. The canopy has 6 fans, 4 MH lights and 2 VHO's. Looks good now.

Hopefully this weekend once i get the bulkheads in, my plan is too water test everything. I'm thinking of letting it run with just straight water for 24 hours. Then if no leak... lets get that salt water rolling. :cool:

But there you have it. As you can see I'm not trying rush anything. Patience is the key and I can do that. One thing is for sure.... I'm learning a lot by doing all this myself. But I enjoy it tons. Well maybe I cheat every now and then by bugging SPN but hey he don't mind, at least I hope not ;)

Steve is only bugging the crap out of you because that is what we did to him when he was starting up his systems. He means well......

Back