First SHARK meeting Saturday Ocyober 8, @ 6:PM

reefrubble

Premium Member
Where , 5361 Hushpuppy Lane , weeki wachee 34607 .

I will be hosting the first meeting for SHARK (Spring Hill Area Reef Keepers ).
My tank is a mixed reef Marineland 300 DD. , but it is a little bare at the moment due to AEFWs .
I will be starting back with new Acro frags in about another month .

We are looking for some people to run for the club board positions. If you are interested i running for a position , please let us know what position .

I will be providing Gumbo , and rice as a main dish . If you could bring a covered dish , or something to go along with the Gumbo , that would be great .

We are going to need a head count for the meeting ,so if you plan to attend , let us know asap .

Thank you , Ted :dance:

We will be there for sure!

What are the positions available?
I'm Glad you can make it .
All Positions are open , president , vice president , secretary , treasurer , education director . There may be more before the election .

I got the OK from the wife so as long as i don't have to work (which doesn't look like it so far) i will be there.

Also, i posted the first meeting information on the website.

I got the OK from the wife so as long as i don't have to work (which doesn't look like it so far) i will be there.

Also, i posted the first meeting information on the website.

Glad you should be able to make it , and thanks for posting the info on the web site .

I will get Russ to make his jasmine white rice to go with the Gumbo. If he gets home late I will make yellow rice instead.

Back