Fish for sale most over 3 years old. One of my favorites.

pciscott

Pirates Cove Reef
I am getting rid of some fish, all 4 fat and healthy.

First up 6" Harlequin Tusk he is reef safe except for small crabs, snails, and shrimp. He does not mess with cleaner shrimp but keeps small snails and crabs cleaned out of tank. He is a model citizen just can't keep any emeralds or Peppermint to keep bubble algae and aptasia at bay. $50

Next up 6" magnificent Fox face who mows down bubble algae, he also has a taste for fleshy LPS but does not touch SPS. I am just getting rid of all my fish that do not allow LPS in 400. $50 He is fat healthy and captive for 3 years.

Next Potters Angel, 100% SPS safe, but Acans and fleshy LPS he nips at. This fish is 5 years captive and a beautiful Fish I am going to miss $80

Last up a Aptasia eating file Fish who does eat aptasia but likes the taste of Duncan's better. $20 got him off another reefer and he just is not getting the job done.

All are in sump except for file Fish who I am trying to trap.

I'm looking for a Potter's for sure. But not an angel.. Potter's leopard wrasse.. Close and thanks for thinking of me

Lawrence the Tusk is pending along with Magnificent, I will keep you posted. Steve will be in touch as soon as I catch file Fish. 3.5" Potters still available.

Back