Fish store going out of business sale

Big thanks to Jenise's kids for give my friends and I such great deals on a lot of great stuff. I think we were late there wouldn't be much to buy but they still have a ton of great stuff.

Lots of stuff left people

I was just there about an 1hr ago there was still a lot of stuff that still needs to be sold. Prices are great for new stuff. I got new Rene heaters for $5, Curret USA PC for $10, 30 foot of 3/4'' tubing for $2, and a few other things for dirt cheap.

I can get some plumbing like Check Value for $5 . can't beat that. thanks Jenise's kids.

rbdesigns- you seem to be the only one that took a good look at that "wall unit". Can you give me a little more of a description, I need a system to grow out clownfih (about 4000 of them). I assume it's a rack, how tall and wide? Could it be broken apart and the tanks used seperately? I'll call today to see if it's still available. TIA

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7500134#post7500134 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by David M
rbdesigns- you seem to be the only one that took a good look at that "wall unit". Can you give me a little more of a description, I need a system to grow out clownfih (about 4000 of them). I assume it's a rack, how tall and wide? Could it be broken apart and the tanks used seperately? I'll call today to see if it's still available. TIA

That's alot of clownfish :eek2: Only one of the layers is good for growout. I think it is 18 wide by 12 tall, I'm not sure if the unit was 6' or 8' but it is divided into four. The second tank that goes on top of it are the specimen containers I'm not sure if it was 8 or more dividers, maybe 6 inches tall. Then she had another tank that doesn't look to be part of the system since it was too wide to be stacked on it. I think it was something like 6 inches tall maybe 18-20 inches wide with a divider going across the middle of the tank, lengthwise. Then a divider every 4 to 6 inches. I think the most useful part of the system for you would be the sump. She told me it had 500 gallon capacity, but I think the volume is less. Each tank can be setup separately.

Back