FMAS FREE Frag Swap - Nov 8th, 2014

nivram

1604982_10153260839589148_3432989003937765530_n.jpg

FRAG SWAP DETAILS:

You've waited all year for this. :dance: Come out to our Frag Swap on Nov 8th, 2014. Be sure to check out our Raffle area where you will find some great items donated by our Sponsors & Exhibitors for this event. This is a FREE event and open to the public.

When: Sat, Nov 8th, 2014, 11am to 4pm

Cost: Admission is Free :bounce3: Not a Member? No problem! Members and those that make a donation (to benefit the South Plantation High School aquariums) get early access at 10:30am.

Location: South Plantation High School (Cafeteria) 1300 SW 54th Avenue, Plantation, FL 33317

Attention VENDORS: Interested in obtaining FREE 5 feet of table space at this event? Contact us at fragswap@fmas1955.org

Keep an eye out on the FMAS Facebook group page for additional details and to join in on discussions with other hobbyist:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/33760762169/

The Florida Marine Aquarium Society is a 501c3 organization

Thinking about selling all that accumulated stuff ....don't wait till the last minute these tables will go fast ....For Free

Looking forward to seeing you all there. South Plantation HS Aquarium club will also have their touch tank setup. So bring the kids too!

Please help spread the word. We will also be taking donations to benefit the School tanks and aquarium club. These are the students that sell food and snacks at our events.

If it ain't free we are throwing Eddie in a tank full of man eating sharks with laser beams attached to their friggen heads.....

You guys are just having too much fun!! LMAO Wish I could attend, but am a little too far away to get there "EVEN THOUGH IT IS FREE TO GET IN"!! Laser beam sharks and all. Would love to see that happen. Maybe they could light up one of Eddie's cigars and someone could film it and post, so I can see. :lolspin:

They don't do this kind of thing over here. Monthly "Tank Hop" and snacks at one person's house is about as much as they do here. Get my "fix" from following what you guys are doing in SF.

I guess Elections are next. (GO Marvin (Pres), Julio (Trsr) and Matt (VP)!!!)

Holiday party comes after that I guess. (Maybe I can mail some Asian things from here as Holiday Party prizes. Should get there in time. Eddie, please pm me and I will send to you with a smelly piece of plating pectinia as it will take 3 wks to arrive. HaHa) Then time-out break and "Bowling" in Feb. 2015.

I think I will try to get the local Club to create a Bowling Event. Bowling is huge in Asia. We'll call it the "Asian Transplanted SF Reef Club Member Bowling Event" How's that? :dance: OR, the "Asian version of the FMAS Bowling for Fish" Event.

Good Luck with the "FREE to Enter", (yes, they said, FREE to Enter) Frag Swap. Talk to you guys again soon. :wave:

Back