For Deal on shrimps, see inside....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10477298#post10477298 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Doglover_50
I hear you Larry, but...I was rhyming just to play, not to get around any rules. And I have to assume unless you tell me otherwise that etropicals, liveaquaria, and/or Foster and Smith are not on the bad boy list?

Absolutely right, and I understood the humor. I just didn't want anyone to say later... "You let Doglover do it" when the situation is different, and they're promoting www.<b>removed for violation of our commercial policies</b>.com. ;)

I actually typed in a URL there. If, in the future, you attempt to post something, and the software replaces it with the commercial policy thing, don't try to beat that.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10480524#post10480524 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Doglover_50
I will not try to fool the man,
I will not attempt to violate no ban,

Words to live by :D

Shipment arrived today from eshmopicals. I'm pleased to say that 16 out of 16 pepp shrimp arrived alive and made it into the tank alive. The order included 111 shrimp, hermit crabs, and snails in total. Looks like only one hermit crab was doa (and out of its shell--that was interesting to see), everything else at first glances looked alive. It's a happy cleaning crew day!

Wow! Amazing...usually little shrimps are the most likely DOA's and given this heat! Hmmm... still got aiptasia and my peps decided that each other were the most tastiest things in the tank...

Meredith

I've got to say, this was the most hilarious thread that I've read. My wife almost spit up her drink when I was reading it to her, and then she had to read it herself and cracked up even more. Thanks for making RC so much fun!

Just like the hokey pokey...

that's what it's all about!

Actually, now that I think about it--when it comes to my tank,
I HAVE put my left hand in,
and I HAVE put my right hand in,
and I HAVE shaken it all about!
[clumsy hand around spiney urchin]

Back