Foster and Smith clearance sale

Anyone get a shipping confirmation on salt or other heavy items. I made 3 separate orders and only got my 6040 conformation

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

my 220 gallons of salt (50+ lbs) shipped about a week ago. scheduled for delivery tomorrow. an ato container shipped about a day later.

finally, today, everything else has shipped (tunze 9004, filter pads, heater, dog food, misc other stuff). a week after i ordered and my card was charged. i guess better late than never.

Anyone seeing AI Primes on sale anywhere else? Thought Amazon might but no luck.

Lighting never goes on sale at all dude. You'll be lucky to save $10 on black friday. This was a once in a lifetime mistake that probably NOBODY actually got.

I purchased 2 Tunzes 6055 last week, I barely got the shipping confirmation today, I should get them by Monday.

Tunze 6045 and cpr aquafuge was picked up by UPS yesterday and UPS tracking is showing delivery for Tuesday

I have.use then in two different tanks and the coral in them did well but not as well as with T5s

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I got my order but I just ordered a Koralia powerhead that was 50% off

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Got all my stuff. Took a couple weeks, but it finally all showed up.

Also, got an email from DFS with a code to take an additional 15% off sale and clearance items:

FSHREACT (not a typo, no "i" in there)

not as much stuff available as before, but who knows, there might be something there you want/need.

continued happy shopping! :)

***EDIT TO ADD:
Here's a seemingly good deal:
Halo Deluxe MX80 marine light - $150 after promo code (before tax).

Last edited:
Got all my stuff. Took a couple weeks, but it finally all showed up.

Also, got an email from DFS with a code to take an additional 15% off sale and clearance items:

FSHREACT (not a typo, no "i" in there)

not as much stuff available as before, but who knows, there might be something there you want/need.

continued happy shopping! :)

***EDIT TO ADD:
Here's a seemingly good deal:
Halo Deluxe MX80 marine light - $150 after promo code (before tax).

Thanks! You just cost me over $200.00, but you saved me an additional $35 with the coupon code. I had a couple things in my cart since this thread started including another Tunze 6105. There normal price is higher than most, so the clearance was good but not enough to convince myself to go for it. The extra15% put me over the top. Now I just hope I get it.. Sincerely thank you

Back