Foster and Smith clearance sale

Has anyone order been shipped. I placed order on the 9th , 10 and 11. One of my order got cancelled

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Has anyone order been shipped. I placed order on the 9th , 10 and 11. One of my order got cancelled

so far, a couple things have shipped from my orders... single items at a time it seems. An ato container, box of salt. both were parts of separate orders.

fingers crossed for the rest of the stuff i ordered.

So far they have not cancelled my order, i just put some stuff in there thinking they would cancel, will see.

So far I ordered two skimmers two controllable circulating pumps.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the heads up...I grabbed some pretty amazing deals 2 days ago. Still waiting for shipping confirmation. Anyone else's order get shipped or still pending?

I hope you guys receive them. A few people I know who ordered the gyres at 50% off and the Prime HDs all had the orders cancelled because they were "out of stock" even though they paid and got confirmation emails

But did anyone actually receive confirmation or shipping Info. I ordered two 6040 on July 11 and have gotten anything

I ordered some red sea salt and carbon on July 11, still no shipping info. And today July 13 I ordered the Tunze ATO 3155, obviously no shipping info.

Interestingly.... their web page for the 3155 now returns a 404 Not Found error... lol so either something is seriously going wrong on their end or they're not selling it anymore now that they're sold out?

But did anyone actually receive confirmation or shipping Info. I ordered two 6040 on July 11 and have gotten anything

I ordered my tunze 6040 and just got shipping info today

I called them yesterday complaining about why hasn't my order shipped in 4 days asked them to upgrade my shipping which they did now my pump will be here Monday instead of the free 5-7 day shipping

Same with me - I ordered a 6040 and 6095 together with a small Eheim pump. No confirmation from them although the order shows on their site and on Paypal site.

In a separate order which I got confirmation on, I had ordered an Osmolator 3155. I just got an email today about an "incident" regarding this order. They now say the 3155 is out of stock and discontinued and consequently cancelled from my order. But they offered to substitute another "comparable" product. Let's see what actually ships from all the stuff I ordered...

Back