Frag Farmer's Market 2014 !!!!

Had a great time, just got all the pieces in the tank. Found some nice pieces the wife had really wanted. Well worth the drive.

I think I did okay. 1 hammer 1 torch 3 kinds of zoas a sunset monti and another monti. After looking at my short list alittle over 200. I should have maybe gotten something different than the torch. Im gonna have.to visit the coral reef more often. They by far had the nicest Euphillia there.

Good time! We got a purple torch, some green palys, pom-pom xenias, an acan, & a weird little blue clove - looking piece which I couldnt understand what he was saying it is but he said it didnt require much light so we shall see! The torch is looking great so far and of course the xenias are pumping away. The acan slimed up a bit & put out its tentacles...I am really hoping it works out for me cuz I like them lots. I will have to post a photo of the blue thing for an ID. Thanks for all those who put in the hard work to put this event on! Appreciated hugely by apparently 700+ ppl!

I had a great time. Nice seeing most of you! Chris, thanks for the great deal on the sticks, rich big thanks! Btw who was the guy in the second room from ny? Didn't get a card, awesome deal!!! 8 utter chaos for 60 bucks! You da man. Please pm me if anyone knows who he is. Thanks again, great event!

I forgot to get a certian frag plug from emmery. I was talking to him about the one that would keep my plate coral out of the sand and for some dumb reason I never bought one. So if you see this can you bring me one to the next meeting

Thanks for a great event as always Jon! I think my tank is full, hopefully by next year's event I'll have my new tank setup and ready for coral.

just seen on face book a certain local store left with over 250 frags . must of came in at the end for clean up

I just wanted to thank everyone that stopped by our table today...and of course a HUGE thank you to Jon and all the volunteers! We had a blast.

As usual, it was a great event, very well organized. I heard there were some vendors buying cheap frags and then reselling them, but what can you do. I'm happy with all my purchases, and I'll be there again next year!

I've been fighting this but there was some outrageous prices on some things. I would just go to a LFS if I wanted to pay some of the prices. Like the JackO lanterns. No way for the prices asked.

Back