Purple Rim Cap =$25.00

P%20rim%20Cap.jpg

Green Montipora Digitata= $15.00 Orange Montipora Digitata= $15.00

Green%20and%20Orange%20Monti.jpg

Montipora sp. (Elkhorn) =$10.00
Purple Montipora Digitata= $10.00
Green with bluish rim cap = 20.00

Ed,
You may want to consider a perm web site with your frag pics. Then you could just refer everyone there instead of going through posting everytime.

there are several places you can get a site for free... my current fav is googlepages.com

just a thought.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6900618#post6900618 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Aaron
Ed,
You may want to consider a perm web site with your frag pics. Then you could just refer everyone there instead of going through posting everytime.

there are several places you can get a site for free... my current fav is googlepages.com

just a thought.

I have web space, which is where I host the pictures. A permanent web site would make me a commercial entity, which I am not. So I think I will keep posting links to my pictures as I have always done. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Ed

I can also bring down some Reed Mariculture products. i.e. Phyto-Feast, Macro-Feast, Tigger-Pods, Roti-Feast.

Everything 25% regular prices

LMK if you would like something (or Everything :D )
Thanks
Frank

Hey Alex,

I would like some of your large Stomatellas. I will posting some of what I will bring soon. Thanks!

I won't be at the meeting but I do have Xenia and Keyna Tree, Green Sinuleria, GSP & BSP for anyone in the East. I am at Ray & Dobson, its free but you gotta come get it : ) Scott

Hi!

Available coral list for this trip has PM'ed, if you didn't get it would like to see what's availble, please PM me.

Good mix of corals available for this trip :)

Thanks
Frank

Bagelz is looking for Softies and Zoos, if you are looking to unload them, PM me what you've got and what you want for them - thanks!

I have a pink tip conylactus anemone I am looking to trade. I also have some really cool xenia, the usual kenya tree and three different color star polyps(neon green, blonde and a kinda pine green). I like zoos and rics. I am really looking for a yellow gold or green toadstool if anyone has those.

My shopping list includes:

Green or purple frogspawn or hammer, Zoos, Candy Cane or Trumpet, Blastomussa's, Colored Alveopora, Brain corals, and Rics.

Please PM me if you have any for sale. Thanks!

Here is what I am bringing. No pre-orders except the Acropora. Get there early. :)

1 Branching Frogspawn, 2-3 heads (no pic) $20

2 Screaming Green Zoo's $15 & $20

PICT3962.jpg

Orange Zoo's $15

PICT3960.jpg

Pink Zoo's 3 polyp frag $5

PICT3934.jpg

2 polyp Ricordia green/blue (bottom of pic) has a purple base $15

PICT3959.jpg

Shrooms 3 large (sold to me as rics but I have decided they are not) $15

PICT3955.jpg

1-Blue Bottlebrush acro multibranch $20

PICT3953.jpg

1-Chips Acro multibranch $20 (no pic)

Hey whats going on guys. I just moved to AZ from CA where i was a member of SCMAS looking forward to my first meeting with you guys!
jpslickorocks i have a couple yellow toadstool frags one 3in wide cap and about four 1in to .5in wide caps not attached to a rock.
F/T a black and white damsel

Danables...........Welcome to FRAG. Check out the FAQ for place, time. We are a casual group that meets to trade, sell and yak it up! :D

Shrooms 3 large (sold to me as rics but I have decided they are not) $15, 2 polyp Ricordia green/blue (bottom of pic) has a purple base $15, Orange Zoo's $15, 1 Branching Frogspawn, 2-3 heads (no pic) $20, 2 Screaming Green Zoo's $15 & $20 Would like all would you do a package deal for $70

Why are there two prices on this
2 Screaming Green Zoo's $15 & $20?

rljill........I admire your enthusiasm. ;) However, I am only pre-selling Acropora. This way everyone sorta has a chance. I might even limit one Frag per buyer. I don't know but to me Frag is about spreading the frags and knowledge around. :D Oh...and there are two frags of the screaming greens, one is a tad smaller. See ya Saturday.

Back