frag meeting on the 11th?

Clintrandall and tropoasis, I will not be making it to the meeting as it is my Birthday and i will be having a little BBQ at my place with friends and family. Jeremy or jpslickorocks is going to be picking up my stuff for me. Anyone wanting to give me a B-day frag can just give them to jeremy. :) Anyways, I like all fish people so anyone that wants to come over to my place after the meeting is welcome to, just ask jeremy for directions. My party starts at 1pm so if your much later the burgers and such may be a little on the sparce side, and I will have probably drank all the beer within a few blocks of my house. Anyways your all invited, I live only a few minutes from pranksters, Hell I may still be at pranksters Saturday morning asleep in the bushes, if so please kick me til I wake and tell me to go home! See most of you at the next meeting!

If it rains we will stay in the Game Room. If nice on the patio. See everyone tomorrow.

I am gonna try and frag the big shrooms to get two pieces. A frag with one and a frag with two. I will also be bringing another frag of zoo's. Very close to Firecracker and they may be. Red skirt, blue with a green mouth.

mushrooms

mushrooms

Anyone interested in cabbage leather and mushrooms? You have to take the entire rock. I have about 5 pieces of rock.

I'm interested in trading. PM if interested.

Here are some poor quality pics:
img_1215.jpg

img_1216.jpg

img_1217.jpg

here

evolust, you're all set and Happy Birthday :celeb1:

frontosa_man80 and iboard2, I still need to hear back from you before I leave L.A. in the morning

Thanks!
Frank

jpslickorocks, I'll have two torch heads for evolust.

I'll be bringing about 3 more torch heads for anyone who wants them! They are maroon with light tips. (remember the big torch Kirsten? It's doing well so I thought I'd frag it)

I will be looking for zoos tomorrow!

Clint

I'll give you a head JP. It hasn't been that often that I can frag for others so its my pleasure!

Two more for who wants them.

I remember that torch. It was nice. The Goni I gave to a friend who has less flow than me. It was thriving the last time I saw it.

I know what you mean about being able to give people frags. It is almost better than having the tank. Well not quite but you know what I mean lol

I'm trading for Rics or Zoos or MJ1200 powerhead.

if you want anything let me know...

(2) bag-o-Xenia
- trades if you can... or free

(1) Medium Golden Crown Leather (approx 4" tall x 2" crown)
- trade or $25

(1) Large Golden Crown Leather (4" tall x 4" crown)
- trade or $35

(2) med orange cap w/ purple rim
- trade or $10

Can someone in the east valley pick up the PhytoFeast from Frank (tropasis - Tropical Reef Oasis) for me? He's was bringing me a bottle.

I'll come by later to get it if you can... much appreciated.

call me if you need to... 602-882-1460

thanks!

Back