frag meeting on the 11th?

Hi Everyone!

Please PM your reservation for corals you would like from my list by Friday evening at 6pm

Thank you!!

Frank

that kinda came out wrong im sorry i wanted to know if you could just sell the rest to who ever and i could but the shrooms and ricordia

I have a bunch of Soft corals and LPS i.e. Frogspawn, Torches, Blasto's, etc.. available for Saturday

PM me if you would like to see a list

Thanks!
Frank

Black and White Damsel

Black and White Damsel

I've got a two inch black and white damsel for trade. Does anyone have a frag of any type/community fish they want to trade for him?
Thanks! Dan

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6922014#post6922014 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by evolust
Kirsten I think Roy is a bit interested in you mushrooms and rics!

YES............I think he is. ;)

With everything happening with me moving I am still bring stuff tomorrow. I have a lot of mounted frags in my frag tank I am bringing and a few fresh cut ones. See you all tomorrow.

Ed

Tropoasis, Im interested in your blastos (and other things), how much are you selling frags for? What are the requirements of keeping them? Are they similar to lobos and other LPS? Thanks

-JP

Check with Frank, Tropoasis, he had some. If He's out I'll have 2 frags of his "True Blue Zoo's", One will have 9 or 10, the other 10+ at the Tucson 19th Auction

Does anybody have any spare 96w compacts lying around that they would like to sell? Im looking for 1 or 2 in the 6500 to 10k range and I dont care if they're old used ones, they are for my sump.
Thanks

Well, if someone wants a piece of my tort pm me before tomorrow. My tort is kind of weird. If you look at it straight on, it appears kind of yellow but if you look at it diagonally down it turns a bright green. The polyps on the tips will turn purple under very bright light. I bought it from reefermadness and it has done well since I had it. Here is a picture but keep in mind I took it with a camcorder. I don't have one of those wiz-bang cameras yet.
DSC00033.jpg

The frag will be about 1.5 inches or so for $40 or a trade of equal value. Right now I just want to do one frag but if someone offers something cool I can get away with two...rich

Back