Frags for swap!

well if all of my new stuff I added to the tank starts growin soon then im gunna have alot on my hands...Already got a fair about as we speak.Gotta chop them down to make room for other corals...

Looking for anything to bring back some life

Looking for anything to bring back some life

My tank recently crashed on me. After numerous water changes and much headache and heartache, I am ready to try to bring some life back to my tank. I know this forum is for trading and I have nothing to trade but I am willing to purchase frags from anyone near 38104. I have a metal halide/vho setup so I can support most hard and soft coral.

I have some hairy shrooms, yellow polyps, and xenia I need to get ride of.

shrooms 5 ea
xenia 10 ea stalk
yellow's 20 for 20-30 polyps on a rock

anyone interested PM or call me up 901-603-7312

I've got plenty of green finger, and pulsing (pom pom) xenia $10 each or trade for zoas/rics.

I may be intrested in selling the colony, over a foot tall. make me an offer.

would you trade the finger leather for some yellow polyps, green fuzzy shrooms or red shrooms? And the xenia you have, are they the white kind?, their not like the pusling xenia are they? Do you have pics of all ?

I've got a few xenia and two green galaxia colonies some green and purple shrooms and a few purple and green zoas and possiblly some pink palys for sale next weekend. I'm going to try and post pics later.

Brown acro with purple tips (from Drowsee)

Brown acro with purple tips (from Drowsee)

I've finished fragging Ramiro's brown with purple tips acro, and all the frags look great. They vary from single branch one inch long to 4 - 5 branches. I have PMed those of you who have expressed interest, but will be happy to give specific details to others who are interested.

I've now got almost 50 frags in my frag tank, and while I would like to keep most of these for a summer frag swap, I will be doing quite a bit more SPS fragging before then, so to make room I'll gladly part with just about anything in my frag tank.

Jay

Other frags include:

green bird's nest
green slimer
pink acropora
turquoise acropora
brown staghorn
pink bird's nest
brown monti digitata
green monti digitata
Psammacora
green Hydnophora
green palys
fire and ice zoas
and as always, kenya tree coral

Most frags will be $10 - $15

Jay

Meeting in March

Meeting in March

When we have the meeting in March at our house there will be a few frags for sale. Tried to take a decent pic but I am not too good with the camera.

frag-tank-003.jpg

fragtank2006.jpg

Frags are ready

Frags are ready

Here are pics of the frags from Roy's acro. They'll be ready to pick up beginning on Thursday. If you have PMed me already, I have reserved one for you. The bottom pic shows a rather large Hydnophora frag that I'm ready to part with. Under actinic lighting is has a beautiful green fluorescence.
Jay

frags1.jpg

frags2.jpg

hydno.jpg

Back