Frags for swap!

scarson- how much would you take for those two monti cap ( I beleave thats what they are) or would you trade one for a frag or both for some green zoa and xenia?

A couple of you have asked more about the zoas and palys I have available. I finally broke up my large rock that is covered with galaxy blues, with one half of it having at least 150 zoas on it and the other half with over 200. I'll keep one of those halves and sell the other. Also, I have a 5 inch rock covered with guava green palys, at least 150 of those, I'd say. I'm parting with that rock too.

JAY, do you have any picks of the zoa rocks? would you be willing to SELL either of them? or trade for some xenia and some goldish star polyps? (sorry, no sps)

southernstang-- I would love to trade on both of your offers. Pm me with your details.

Jay your mailbox if full. Barrett I'd love to get some mean greens, The monti caps in the pic are $20.00 I can get you smaller frags for $10 and I have a giant one for $40.00. I'd look at stuff for trade and if I don't have it I'll trade for it.
.....Whew...... Sanford

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9361404#post9361404 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by scarson61
Jay your mailbox if full. Barrett I'd love to get some mean greens, The monti caps in the pic are $20.00 I can get you smaller frags for $10 and I have a giant one for $40.00. I'd look at stuff for trade and if I don't have it I'll trade for it.
.....Whew...... Sanford
YOU BETTER HAVE ME SOME GREEN LANTERNS!

I never told you that I got that name accepted on zoaid.com! But the only way I may see them again is on that website. There was some chemical warfare in my tank and wiped out my mother colony so all I have left is 3 tiny polyps. On a good note I do have many other cool zoas growing as we speak but the Green Lanterns are breaking my heart. By the way the frags you brought to the meeting are doing good, thanks for bringing those I thought that was pretty cool of you.
Sanford

Ok here is my list of frags.

2-Galaxia small colonies probably 12 poplpys per rock. $10 each
1-Xenia and 3 giant polyps-$25
3-green and purple frags on rocks@ 10 mpolpys per. $15 each
2-Pink paly/zoas? like the ones Dave has at the store in the cube.
One frag has about 20 polpys the other has @6. $35 & $20.
1- Mushroom Green/purple. $3
1- Green polyp devils hand. $10
1- green star polyp rock small- $10
2- Green Hairy Mushrooms-$5 each
Or trades woulb be awesome.

PM me if interested

Ok, I order some Atomic Green Zoanthids (Zoanthus sp.)
Frag 10-12 polyps: for $26 bucks from vivid. But I didn't realize that i have gotten some from barret. So I need to either sell them or trade them off for some other zoas or sps.

I also will sell these zoas and 2 nice stalks of brown pulsing xenia for a package price of $50.

Sorry no pics, cam broke and all the pics i had were on there. Pm if interesed thanks...

Back