FS all my fish

Reefski's

We are selling the aquarium BEFORE listing the house again soo... I have a buyer for the tank and he is making it a fresh water tank.
I would like to have the tank inhabitants sale on Saturday/Sunday August 22/23. Once the rock is out it will be easy to section the tank and catch the fish.
If interested please email to resiroof at verizon dot net and i would like a commitment through paypal.
The big fish need a tank at least 250 gallons or larger-
All the fish are super healthy. I have had some of them for over ten years. The most recent additions at least 2+ years.
All fish are compatible with each other and all are good eaters, don't pick at the corals, clams, or anemones.
Measurements are a range. Hard to get them to hold still. They would all be swimming around in front of me looking for the next meal until i would pick up the tape measure, they would then dart around the nearest rock.

Pink tail trigger 8-9" $125 this fish does not bother any fish or inverts. Eats from the water column and loves Nori.

Sailfin tang 6-7" $50

Rabbit fish- 6-7" $50 this guy eats bubble algae
The rear fish.

Squirreled rabbit fish 8-9" $50 my wife's favorite

Naso Tang 7-8" $100
The following fish are smaller

Spawning pair of B&W clowns and free anemone $200
They currently have a clutch of eggs that will hatch in 4-5 days.

Coral Beauty 2 1/2-3" 25

Yellow tang 4-5" $30

Brown tang 4-5" $20

Atlantic Blue tang 5-6" $25

Six Line Wrasse $20
The butterfly fish are all known aiptasia eaters

Copperband butterfly 4-5" $40

Klein's butterfly 4-5" $25

Burgess butterfly-3" eats mojanos but by the time i got him a couple years ago there were more than he can keep up with.

I also have a couple of RBTA's $40
Live Rock or Dead Rock- $0.50 /lb a few hundred pounds. Some large nice shaped pieces and smaller pieces too. Unfortunately just about every piece has Mojanos.

Attachments

• _C1A7056.jpg
    _C1A7056.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
Sent you a message. I noticed you didn't post the tomini tang with price or a price on the burgess. Beautiful tank and pics

the amts are all in the first text post. tell me how big your tank is and what other big fish/tangs you have.

purple tang $25
Cymaster- we don't know where we are moving yet. last times we had contingency sale on homes we wanted. the tank seemed like a big stumbling block for buyers. first response was always WOW, followed by the questions, how much work, money, time, etc. people were told the tank would come out but easier to just move on. so this time it is going first. hey, maybe no one will want the house anyway and i will not move. just had a month long vacation and was worried about the tank every day and dealing with issues long distance is no fun.

I will take the purple - my tank is a custom 160g 6' long. Also interested in the blue tang but I didn't see a pic. I have no other large fish or tangs. Only a snowcasso clown, anthias and a sandsifter

yes, just trying to find good homes for them. we have gotten very attached to them after all these years.

FS all my fish

I would take all the butterflies but there is no price on the burgess ?
Also can you wait till Thursday?

Thanks Carl

Damn.. I wish you were closer, I'd likely take all the butterfly's and possibly a couple tangs. I just can't get down to Venice as I am busy at home the next several days. You feel like coming to Simi?? ;-)

Back