FS and moving out of state

Political commentary has been removed. Please try to refrain. We get enough of that in real life :)

I would say sorry to see you go, but it sounds like an upgrade for you and your family. While our reefing community losses another good one it sounds like Texas will gain one.

Lucky for you - It sounds like Newsom will allow 100 fans into a 55k open stadium. So if you'd like to see your beloved Dodgers one last time at the Ravine before you leave, should be able to snag a nose bleed seat for 800 bucks!

You keep moving further and further away....

You may want to keep your dodger love on the DL in Texas until you establish yourself....

I will miss you.

I would say sorry to see you go, but it sounds like an upgrade for you and your family. While our reefing community losses another good one it sounds like Texas will gain one.

Lucky for you - It sounds like Newsom will allow 100 fans into a 55k open stadium. So if you'd like to see your beloved Dodgers one last time at the Ravine before you leave, should be able to snag a nose bleed seat for 800 bucks!
:lol: I will miss your wit, humor and memes bro

You keep moving further and further away....

You may want to keep your dodger love on the DL in Texas until you establish yourself....

I will miss you.
Im a risk taker Mark! Miss you too bro

Congratulations Rik,

Hopefully with the sale of your home it's given you some cash to get a tank.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey Rik. I bought some sps from you a few years back. Sad to hear you're moving, but also happy for your next chapter!

Back