FS/FT: Large Emperor Angelfish

bigzman

I was certain I had opened a thread for this but can't find it to post pictures. Large Emperor Angel has been with me for a little off 3 years. Does nip at nems but not sps or zoas want to get regal for new DT.

Here he is before shutting down 210.

Roger thanks. I really am more concerned about finding him a good long term home. Not his fault I want to try a regal angel. I wish I knew for sure that he would get along with a regal then I could keep both. Loves Nori!

If your sump is huge i would see if you could pull him out of his environment ...
add your regal to the sump as well and monitor their behavior
You might even want to put up a false wall temporary where you could see the reaction of him with the regal..

If you have had him three years i would definitely try it.

As painful as it was to see charlie leave today he is going to a nice home in st. Petersburg USF 1000 gallon tank. Thanks Zach for picking him up.

As painful as it was to see charlie leave today he is going to a nice home in st. Petersburg USF 1000 gallon tank. Thanks Zach for picking him up.

Thank you for the beautiful angelfish! He was already beginning to poke around the 15ft long FOWLR when I was heading out.

Zach pictures please. The pictures above do not do it justice as they are almost a year old. I am just happy to see it go to a good home.

Is this tank on viewable to the public? If so, where on the St. Pete campus is it?

I think he said it is as I wanted to take my youngest to see Charlie

Yes, the tank is accessible to the public. It is located in the USFSP University Student Center at 6th AVE S and 3rd ST, St. Pete. We actually had a meeting there a while back.

There is some public parking in the lot to the east of the building.

Beautiful fish! Terrible pics! The phone was not cooperating. He's a champ - already eating and swimming around comfortably. The Queen angel was not enthused by the introduction, but it's much smaller so tough!

A quick vid of the middle ~1/3 of the tank.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eRdD0btJVJs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back