FS Lee Mar 75G Cube $500 - Simi Valley

murphreef

Sold this once before and it ended back up in my possession......

Go figure :lolspin:

3 sided starfire glass, center trapezoid over flow.

Great tank, thought I would set it up again one day but I am just going to stick with my lil 25g Lagoon for a while longer (wife said she would kill me if I set up the 75 again) :fun2:

28" wide x 28" deep x 22" tall

you'll need a truck to pick it up or if you are close enough I could be lured to bring it over in mine :clown:

$400 bucks and I will throw in a Geo single chamber calcium reactor "new" needs pump

Ask me for pics and I will gladly send.

Cheers

Last edited:
BUMP $450 picked up from me in Simi Valley.

Quite the deal considering I paid $1200 new and you will get a new CA reactor with it :)

Stand included?

Sure it is a home made stand with no sides but it worked great and is very robust made of 2x4's and solid plywood top pre cut for over flow and returns. You could make some removable panels for the sides.... That was my intent but it never happened as I took the tank down before that.

BUMP this is still just sitting in my garage.

$450 comes with a single chamber new GEO CA Rx and a custom built stand (just the structure I never finished making the side panels)

Bump

I forgot this thing is still sitting in my garage lol.....

$400 bucks for this custom beautiful tank....

How come nobody wants this tank lol??

Come on someone here local help me clean out my garage.... I want to put a beer fridge right where this tank and stand are sitting in my garage haha

Posing pictures helps more than lowering the price.

It's a tank nothing magical about it lol.

Here it is when it was new..... no issues no cracks or scratches just needs a good vinegar bath to get off old coraline. Been sitting undisturbed in my garage for years.

What's the Lee mar build date?

I don't know exact build date I had it made back in early 2014 so its 4-5 years old. Was running for about a year and been sitting empty since.

Wife isn't a huge fan of it :crazy1: she only approves of my small AIO 25g for some reason :facepalm:

If it sells it sells if not no biggie just figured someone could use a nice tank instead of it just sitting in my garage for ever.

Why your wife was mad when you said you going to start this tank again? Was it lot of work? Lots of money spend? Just curious [emoji23]

나의 SM-G950U 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

^ she just doesnt appreciate the time and effort spent maintaining an SPS tank..... My little 25G Lagoon is simple enough and streamline enough that it isn't an eye sore.

Oh well. Best to keep her happy.... for now

OMG this thing is still in my freaking garage! HAHA

$300 bucks??

It doesn't really bother me being in the garage but I would rather someone have it and enjoy it that it just sitting there for ever.

Back