FS: Like New Bubble Magus Curve 7 Elite

pga7602

Selling my almost new (likely used no Scratches) Bubble Magus Curve 7 Elite skimmer. I can sell this as new and you notice the difference. This is the baller version with all the bells an whistles, including the Italian made Sicce motor. It puts my Aquamaxx Cone skimmer to shame.

Price to sell at 170 dollars firm as firm can be. Pickup is 91803. Just PM me with I'll take it and your cell... all other questions should be asked on this thread.

Bubble Magus Curve 7 Elite Series, Internal Protein Skimmer with Sicce PSK-600 Pump
Features:

High quality polished cell cast acrylic body
Long lasting efficient skimmer pump
Needle wheel impeller for optimal micro-bubbles
Innovative features
Stylish space saving design
Efficient venturi
High air suction

Technical Details:

Footprint = 9.3" x 7.9"
Height = 21"
Rated for aquariums up to 240 gallons
Recommended running level = 9.5" - 11" water depth
Pump: Sicce PSK-600
Power: 29 watts, 120 V ~ 60 Hz / 0.33 A
Pump output = 661 gph
Air intake = 520 lph

tKp41L2.jpg

I kid lol, its good, your poison envy is doing very well, encrusting and two more branching.

My sump is 11" but documentation states:
Recommended running level = 9.5" - 11" water depth

Hi,
Interested in purchasing your Skimmer. Please reply.

Reply here? Did you PM me? I'm going to need your cell phone to set up a time for pickup. I told my wife today is the last day to sell the skimmer because it's taking up space in our living room. After that, it's going into storage until I have use for it.

He has 5 posts, can't pm you. Pm him.. . :)

Reply here? Did you PM me? I'm going to need your cell phone to set up a time for pickup. I told my wife today is the last day to sell the skimmer because it's taking up space in our living room. After that, it's going into storage until I have use for it.

Back