FS - Lots of stuff!!!

Getting rid of almost all my stuff...so here it is...

8 Bulb Sunlight Supply Tek Light - $225

Light comes with 5 month old bulbs, 7 ATI Blue plus and 1 ATI purple plus. Dawn bulbs were run 8 hours a day and day time bulbs were run 4 hours.

Aquatinics TX5 - $150

5 bulb fixture used over my frag tank for about 2 months, Red Sea bulbs have only 3 month of use on them. Unsure of bulb selection. I believe 3 blues, 1 white and a purple.

2 BRS 1.1ml dosing pumps - $50 each

Purchased new and only used for 3 months. Pumps work great. Will need new feed and output tubing. Tubing inside housings are perfect.

Mag 9.5 - $65

Purchased new, no start and stop issues what so ever. Used as a basement pump which fed refugium, reactors, and pushed water up 7 feet. Great pump.

Skimz SK181 Kone - $275

Awesome skimmer, by far my favorite, and was a monster on my 160 gallon heavily stocked system. Rated up to 300 gallon.

Unknown Return Pump - $25

Used this to pump RO water and do water changes without having to lift a bucket, if I had to guess this is prolly 750 GPH pump. Great little pump for what I used it for, saved my back tons!

Finnex 300w titanium heater with digital display - $20

Awesome heater that works great, Digital display with temp probe and heater alarm if something goes wrong. Never had an issue

Two Litte Fish Phosban 150 Reactors - $20 Each

Bought new, used for about 8 months and work great. Will need new rubber elbows or you can just DIY with the regular 3/8 tubing.

Aqueon 1250 - $15

Not the greatest design, asthetics wise, but does move a lot of water.

Koralia 550 - $15 each

Good pumps for smaller aquariums. one of the magnets assemblies needs one of those baby rubber bands or any rubber band.

BRS GFO - $25

Just about half full 1 gallon container

Acropower - $15

I've used one capful from this bottle

Reef Chili - $10

7/8th full. I used this stuff with great success for all of my corals.

Technical Pro 9 switch DJ strip - $20

Nice little DJ strip that I plugged all my equipment into so I didn't have to constantly pull plugs. Nice blue light up switches. I think its rated for 1800/2000 watts

Random Tanks - 50 cents per gallon

I believe i have a 2.5g, 5g, 10g, 20L painted and drilled with two bulkheads, 50 breeder which is also drilled with two bulk heads and a 30L sump baffled off (Skimmer/Return/Large Refugium)

All items will be cleaned before purchase, I just wanted to get the FS thread up there.

Pick up will be in Oxford CT or at a club meeting

I am not in a rush to sell off these items, so any PM's with crazy offers will not be entertained. If you commit to buy something and do not show up, you will not ever buy anything from me again. I've have wasted many days waiting for people to show up. I have a very busy schedule between, work, coaching and caring for my dad so please don't waste my time.

Pictures to follow

Thanks again for looking, look foward to coming back to the hobby soon!

Happy Reefing!!!

Last edited:
:dance:

Attachments

• Acropower.jpg
    Acropower.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Aqueon1250.jpg
    Aqueon1250.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Dosingpumps.jpg
    Dosingpumps.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1
  • GFO.jpg
    GFO.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Koralia550.jpg
    Koralia550.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1
:bounce3:

Attachments

• mag9.5_1.jpg
    mag9.5_1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Mag9.5.jpg
    Mag9.5.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1
  • MJ400.jpg
    MJ400.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ReefChili.jpg
    ReefChili.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1
  • SkimzSK181.jpg
    SkimzSK181.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1
What Re the measurements on the 50g please. And how far is the drain bulkhead from the top?

What Re the measurements on the 50g please. And how far is the drain bulkhead from the top?

36 3/8″ x 18 3/8″ x 19 - Same footprint as a 40B just a bit higher.

I want to say the drain/Bulkheads there are two of them are about 3 inches from the top. I can get exact measurements tonight.

8 Bulb Sunlight Supply Tek Light - $225

Aquatinics TX5 - $150

2 BRS 1.1ml dosing pumps - $50 each - Pending thoughIKnew

Mag 9.5 - $65

Skimz SK181 Kone - $275

Unknown Return Pump - $25

Finnex 300w titanium heater with digital display - $20

Two Litte Fish Phosban 150 Reactors - $20 Each - Pending MADtanks @ meeting

Aqueon 1250 - $15

Koralia 550 - $15 each

BRS GFO - $25

Acropower - $15