FS or trade: Beautiful purple and green tank grown branching hammer. Lots of it!

Wow, this is a long lived thread! Had a bit of a road bump on my classroom tank and would like to get some hammers to restock. What is your location? I read a bunch of posts but didn't see it.

Nice pics, BTW

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Had a lot of hammers from this colony & they keep growing. I'm in Simi Valley.

Damn, a bit far

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If you're ever out this way, let me know!

Anybody else interested in some thriving home grown hammer colonies, let me know via PM. I will cut some great deals on the larger colonies.

Still have some REALLY nice chunks/colonies left. All with lots of new heads sprouting. I will send you away a happy camper! PM me if you are interested.

Bump. I still have some amazing colonies left and will work great prices out on the larger colones. All have lots of new heads sprouting too.

Thanks for the hammers! You are a great guy and your tank is amazing! If you ever trying to get rid of wall hammers or other LPS, please let me know.

Bump. I still have some amazing colonies left and will work great prices out on the larger colones. All have lots of new heads sprouting too.

hey! saw your post about hammers. very interested in seeing what you have available. looking for a couple heads. what do you have?

Back