FS or trade: Beautiful purple and green tank grown branching hammer. Lots of it!

Too bad you are so far away :hmm1:
Seems like you'll never be able to get rid of all of them. Your frags will just keep propagating at this rate :lol2:

:lmao: Yea, they are growing but fortunately I am down to just a few big chunks. Not that far from you though! :thumbsup:

Still have some really nice colonies available. Local pickup only. PM me if you are interested.

I purchased a colony about 2 weeks ago ended up with close 30 heads not including the baby’s coming in, it was a drive but worth it thanks

I purchased a colony about 2 weeks ago ended up with close 30 heads not including the baby's coming in, it was a drive but worth it thanks

I just saw your post. It was great meeting you. Hope the hammers are doing well!

If anybody else is interested, I still have some really nice chunks left. All with new heads sprouting. PM with any interested.

One day...when I'm in the area and when I get my larger tank...I will come by and pick some up. One day....

I still have some really nice colonies left. PM if you want to come by and check them out. All have new heads growing on them too.

Wow, this is a long lived thread! Had a bit of a road bump on my classroom tank and would like to get some hammers to restock. What is your location? I read a bunch of posts but didn't see it.

Nice pics, BTW

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back