FS or trade: Beautiful purple and green tank grown branching hammer. Lots of it!

Still have some really nice pieces with lots of new growth. PM me if interested.

Bump. Still have some available. Will work a good deal on the larger colonies.

Everyone,

I made the trip yesterday from SGV, and Scott has an amazing collection, he's a good guy and made the trip worthwhile.

Thanks Scott

J

Everyone,

I made the trip yesterday from SGV, and Scott has an amazing collection, he's a good guy and made the trip worthwhile.

Thanks Scott

J

Thanks for the kind words! It was great meeting you! I hope you enjoy the coral!

Thanks to those who came by this weekend! I hope you enjoy your new coral! For anybody interested, there are still a couple really nice colonies left! Most have lots of new heads sprouting off them as well. PM me if you are interested in coming by. I am sure you will be impressed and leave happy.

I stilll have a few really nice colonies left. A couple have upwards of 20 heads plus lots of new heads sprouting. I have been working some pretty nice deals on the larger ones. PM me if you are interested.

Scott is an awesome guy and has an amazing set up. I drove from highland park and it was totally worth it. The hammer I got from him is now the size of a small pumpkin. It’s definitely a show piece in my tank.

This is what I got from Scott earlier this year.

d653d62afe15c6c5ff6e3e70dd54ccd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back