FS Red & Frilly Green shrooms; Orange Monti, Birdsnest, Cinnamon Polyps, Fire&Ice zoa

Osteomata

FS Red & Frilly Green shrooms; Orange Monti, Birdsnest, Cinnamon Polyps, Fire&Ice zoa

I'm clearing out frags and overgrowth, so some good basic corals for cheap.
I have three different varients of mushrooms available.
Reds or orange, $3 each.
Frilly green, $5 each.
Here is a red, the heads get as big as two inches diamater:

Reds on the right, oranges on the left:

Frilly Greens, they get 3"+ diameter:

I have two different varients of large cinnamon polyps. A very large polyped brown with heads over 2" diameter, and a fast growing green version with slightly smaller heads. $3 per polyp, either type.
Brown:

Green:

Pinkish Birdsnest frags. Two inches, $5. Can frag more.
Frag:

Mother colony:

Orange Monti Cap about 3"x1", $10 OBO. I can frag more.

The mother colony:

I think these are Fire and Ice zoas. This one has at least eight polyps. $15 OBO. Can frag more for a couple of bucks a polyp:

What is the max amt. that u will frag the polyps I was thinking like get 10 total

Last edited:
I'll take 5 red mushrooms and 5 green cinnamon polyps. I can come by Tuesday, I'm also in Miami Beach. Can you PM me your number and address?
Steve

Sorry it took me so long to get back to all of you, been out of internet access today. I will PM each of you as well.

ERivera65: 5838 Collins Ave Miami Beach

Ocean82: Which polyps? If you mean the two types of Cinnamons, I am comfortable with 5 or so of the brown and 15 or so of the greenish.

elviraveloz: I think we can break off a 4x2 inch piece or so. Frilly greens I will only be selling maybe four of them total.

Streetjudge: OK I will reserve that much for you.

Pending sale and no more available: Frilly Green Mushrooms, Red Mushrooms.

Still available: Greenish cinnamon polyps, fire and ice zoas, birdsnest, orange/red monti cap frags.

Maybe available but maybe gone since I am awaiting sale confirmation/clarification: brown cinnamon polyps.

Hey Slajiness, I work for Sunny Isles Police Dept… feel free to drop by my place if you want to check out my reef. I'm right across the street from Osteomata at the Surf Condo, # 502
Steve

Back