FS: SPS Frags $20 $30 or $40 each

shapermike: No but I am not that far from MAX if you wanted to stop by. I will be here all day this weekend having people stop by to pick up frags.

lowbudget: thank you, how is your tank doing?

just picked up a bonsi frag and after seeing the rest of the tank wish i had brought more cash this guys stuff is really nice

(^_^) thanks guys hope the frags do well for you. Let me know if you ever want to stop by or if your interested in anything.
Mario

Your tank is beautiful Mario. It was good meeting you and having a chance to see ur masterpiece. Thanks for the good deal. _ Claudio

It was nice meeting you, ur GF and bro. If you ever have any question or are down here and want to stop by, just hit me up. (^_^)

still got a few things left. I have the cali tort, red table acro and oregon tort. I can also frag some of my other corals if people are interested in them when they come over.

It was cool meeting you Mario and thanks for the frags. I really like the Grandis. And you know what frag I want next :)

no problem Brandan (hope iam correct). It was cool meeting you and Shaun as well. I will let you know once its ready. Oh i never asked you guy what you go at MAX?

I am sorry about mixing up your name.m(_)m I had to many people stop by today including someone called Brandan. Anyway glad that you waited and happy that you liked the pally grandis, hopefully it will grow fast for you. Ill make sure that ill save a frag for you when the I.Fire is ready. Let me know if you need more tip on how to ship the coral.

Back