FS: Tank Raised Baby True Percula Clownfish

It was great meeting you today, Jamie. The lil beauties are doing great. For those looking for super healthy and amazing looking babies, look no further. I think she's got the magic touch with these percs.
f15430e73be7fc983bbc74387d5b6b78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was great meeting you today, Jamie. The lil beauties are doing great. For those looking for super healthy and amazing looking babies, look no further. I think she's got the magic touch with these percs.
f15430e73be7fc983bbc74387d5b6b78.jpg

Was never able to get such a good shot of them! Thanks for the iPhone tip and the kind words :)

Put me in coach! I want two so we have at least 3 people from the IE that want some.

I'm so tempted to start selling off the 2nd batch right now, but I know that they're too little. I started noticing this week that the Dec. batch are a big group of tank polluters! They're growing so fast that I can't keep up with weekly water changes in a 20 gallon anymore. Planning on splitting up the hatch this weekend...more tanks and more water changes coming soon ... :hmm2:

Love the babies, but I'm so over the water changes!

I can’t wait to get them. I’ll add a RBTA in a week and these guys will be the official start of my tank’s recovery.

Wow, I think they've already grown since u picked them! What're you feeding them?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Formula one pellet and some random pellet from Petco. I'm shutting off Powerbeats and feeding them directly 2x a day. Should be at 1.5"by next weekend

Put my first coral in this evening, a nem.

6h6EMI.jpg

What a pretty future home for them! :)

The Dec. batch should be ready soon. I'll likely start posting them FS either next week or the following week (and the selling chaos begins again! haha). After putting 30 in my own tank and not losing any, I feel a lot more comfortable releasing them for sale now.

Hi Jamie can I reserve 5 since tri don't help me lol j/k. I can pick up anytime its ready just let me how much.
Thanks
Anthony

Thanks Jamie!!!!!

So happy! My wife stayed up late just watching them :)

Most are hosting a red monticap skeleton or the corner of my tank

FJVR6V.jpg

But one is hosting my nem!!!

QlPam0.jpg

I turned the flow wayyyyyyyy down while they get used to the tank. It’s a SPS tank so normally well over 10,000 GPH but we are about 700 GPH while they get used to their new home :D

Qbz3ZW.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, Mark, it was nice meeting you, and so happy to hear that your wife loves them! :) They should all start hosting the BTA soon.

Thanks Jamie!!!!!

So happy! My wife stayed up late just watching them :)

Most are hosting a red monticap skeleton or the corner of my tank

But one is hosting my nem!!!

I turned the flow wayyyyyyyy down while they get used to the tank. It's a SPS tank so normally well over 10,000 GPH but we are about 700 GPH while they get used to their new home :D

I was really looking forward to chatting with you too! We have two kiddos that I had to watch and get through dinner. Maybe next time we can do some coral trades and catch up. So glad you decided to stick with the hobby as rebuilding can be fun too.

Back