FS: Tank Raised Baby True Percula Clownfish

Hey, Eric! It's been awhile! Hope things are going well in your neck of the woods. How's your tank doing?

Hey! Things are going alright. That tank isn't running any more and has been sitting in the garage for ~2 years now (need to get rid of it). Just getting back in with my previous frag tank, a waterbox 20G cube.

9c63b272f70098f539da3f0a1ad45b7e.jpg

ce596622ba89e983f3ed4032d19e53d4.jpg

These beauties are doing great! They still haven't discovered the nem or the hammer yet, but I'm still holding out for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9c63b272f70098f539da3f0a1ad45b7e.jpg

ce596622ba89e983f3ed4032d19e53d4.jpg

These beauties are doing great! They still haven't discovered the nem or the hammer yet, but I'm still holding out for them.

They're looking so nice! I see the 3rd stripe is coming in on yours too. I can't believe they haven't found their nem yet. It's a BTA if I remember correctly, right?

Yeah, the third stripe is coming in. BTA and a hammer, but this tank is kinda tall, 24", so they stick to two corners, but venture down a little bit. They're starting to wander around more, so hopefully it'll be soon? I'm setting up a 25g lagoon, so they'll go in there and shouldn't have a problem finding their home.

Hi Jamie - second strips are coming in. They do host when the lights are off. It's fun watching them eat.

e68ade01775ceeecad8e0d424750b84e.jpg

Is it possible for these clowns to breed within their genetic line? In other words, will they commit "œincess", lack of a better word?

I am completely devastated, I just found one of my baby clowns had jumped out. I think the molly I have in with them freaked them out and one managed to jump quite a distance out of the tank. It's a tall tank and I dropped the water level to prevent this, but it wasn't enough. I have a lid to this tank and didn't have it on, I'm so ****ed at myself right now. Not only were these fish awesome, they hatched on my wife's birthday, so there's a little extra to this blow. Jamie, I'm so sorry to report this. I'm so sick to my stomach right now.
If there's anyone who bought multiple babies from the 11/24 hatch and you're willing to sell one, please let me know? I'll pay cash or trade some sps? Oh man, this really hurts!

Last edited:
Also, if someone who bought a small harem from the Dec. batch is willing to sell one, I would be eternally grateful?

Back