gageing interest in a group buy of rare sps

i do to greg,i was going to suggest someone buy it.i want the staddarti(i think thats spelled right)i may grab it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9963896#post9963896 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by checkinhawk
cool im just waiting to hear about the milli frag(sounds like he may have gotten me one).

Oh yea its all about you:)

Next time you talk to him let him know Im on the list and waiting also. It would be nice if we could get the millies in time to get them all shipped together.

ill try greg.it doesnt sound like he will have 2 but i should know more tonight.im pming all who were interested now.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9965368#post9965368 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wsurf4me
Ok, found the torch but no tyree soli, am I missing something?

Im in for the torch too, so add it to my list.

the soli is about 10 pics befor the torch on the left.

Reeffarmers.com%20Acro.%20soli.jpg

greg they had two corals listed as torch one was out of stock(the one we talked about)and another torch that was in stock.

i just got an email.the palmer milli is avail and i will place the order tonight after i get home from work.ill pm everyone and let them know about pricing.

WHAT ARE WE ALL LOOKING TO SPEND PER PERSON? DUNNO IF BE ABLE TO TO IT AT THE END OF THE MONTH OR BEGINING , I'M GOING ON VAC JUN 1 I'M GOING TO THE KEYS FOR A WEEK.

LET ME KNOW
CARLOS

carlos we dont have any limit,if you want to buy one frag thats fine if you want ten frags thats fine as well.we already have 10 frags on the list to order.but we will be ordering tonight,so id need to know today.

ok everyone here is the update.it has been 3 days with no email or call from this guy,a few people have expressed that this isnt the way to do buisness and dont want to order now.i 100% agree that this is bad buisness(i guess they do buisness different in cali),we had close to 1k in corals to buy and he wont email or call me back.the order is off.i understand he just had a baby but still at least reply to my email.i even sent him my phone number and told him to call me as late as midnight our time(no call).sorry guys for letting you down,ill just buy local from now on and skip trying online places.

Chris, I back you 100% on this! Thank you so much for sticking your head out for us and trying to get us something different. I'm sure we can find so of these items locally.

you may want to call Chris at reefer madness. they have great stuff and for 1000.00 you can get a bunch ..

its all good joe....i know where im going.now i know why i prefer to talk directly to people and not online.

I see Extreme Corals is having a 45% off sale. Just got an email this afternoon. FYI for you guys with all that $$ burning a hole in your pocket

Back