Gauging interest: mushrooms

Thanks for the mushroom and some reef knowledge. Great tank scott. If you need help rescaping let me know!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Thanks to all that came by to pick up the mushrooms. I hope everyone's happy with their purchase.
I have talked to enough to know I guess I should have named this, (Blue Lava was a good suggestion) and marked them up more. But, I'm old school. I'm just happy to make a few bucks and make fellow reefers happy.
I'm going to take inventory on what I've got left. I feel like I've fragged away a bunch. If I have more, I will let people know. I'll also make an effort to grow these out, (I never feed them) and see if there is still a market.
For those that have, or those that still have interest: The mushrooms look much smaller, but once they're in the shade, they'll expand and grow. They're hardy as well, it's a mushroom! If anyone has issues, let me know, I'll get you another.

Funny, the more I've now looked at these guys and really looked at them up close, the cooler they are. Took someone pointing it out to me to really appreciate it. Very nice looking variant of mushroom for sure, and tons of texture. Not "bounce" but fairly close!

Cheers.

Thanks it was great talking to you today. I can't wait till they open up fully
a3d60bdf8bca78798000f3fd68b5c048.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Same here John. Thanks for coming to get them, and glad to get to know you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also want to thank you for the awesome mushrooms. They look amazing and can’t wait for them to spread. Definitely an awesome addition to the mushroom kingdom hahaha.

Okay, I'm done with the sale for now everyone. I've got a couple I'm holding for two people, and that's about it. I need to let them grow out a bit!

Thanks for the interest, and happy that everyone seems pleased with the mushrooms. It was cool to get feedback, I guess they're as cool as I thought they were. In fact, I appreciate these more now than I ever did!

If I find a few hidden in places, I'll post up again. For now, need to take some inventory and make sure I have some for myself!

Hi all, I will list more next week. I should have 5 or so decent sized ones if not more. Way busy this week but will be good after the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back