Gauging interest: mushrooms

TrojanScott

Hi guys, with mushrooms being so popular now, thought I'd throw these out there to see what interest would be. I sent to an online vendor, he told me he'd sell for $150 each. I think that's a bit ridiculous, but what do I know. I've had these for many years, couldn't tell you what I paid for them long ago. Does anyone have? I have not seen these anywhere for 10 years plus. Here's a couple shots, from my iPhone through the flipper magnifier. There red, teal stripes. They are textured, but not "œbounce" type.
5e26fc5efc540ade3b21ff193f39e9a4.jpg
5e26fc5efc540ade3b21ff193f39e9a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My question would be, what do they look like under white light?

Kevin

Hi guys,

I've been told $50 is fair, but I'm more comfortable at $40 per, or even $70 for 2.

I'll frag this week, I'm not even sure how many I have. They're not fast growers, but have made their way to a couple spots in my tank. I've had them well over 10 years.

Very cool looking.

Amazing the variety of shrooms out in the world. I can only imagine what other varieties that have not been discovered yet exist.

Replied to all PM's. I broke up one rock yesterday, got it from a bristle worm in the process. Forgot how fun that felt! Anyway, I have quite a few available, small sized and larger as well. Anyone that comes to pick up, I'll make sure you're hooked up. Some tiny babies on a couple pieces I won't charge for, not looking to make a mint here, just sharing a cool shroom I've not seen out there. Anyway, quite a few have asked about shipping. I'd prefer not to ship, as I've never done so, but I'll look into it. Maybe I can work something out. For those local, I'm in my office in Fountain Valley on Friday, and would be happy to meet there until about 2pm or so. I'm home in Lake Forest most of tomorrow, so if you can pick up there, that's great.
Text/ call me if you wish. (text first so I no to pick up the call, I rarely pick up if I don't recognize the number)
Thanks,
Scott
949-422-9092

Bump up for a great seller. Thanks Scott for the generous hook up...the “Blue Lava” mushrooms look great under normal light... but under more blues.... these guy are awesome.

Bump up for a great seller. Thanks Scott for the generous hook up...the "œBlue Lava" mushrooms look great under normal light... but under more blues.... these guy are awesome.

Appreciate the kind words. Keep them under shade or low light, they really expand best.

If anyone is interested, those that haven't texted me yet and set up something for the weekend, I'm home all day today, minus a conference call I have to be on at 11am. Just text me and let me know if you want to stop by.
thanks. 949-422-9092

Back