Georgia state aquarium. Worth it?

buddy381

I will be in Atlanta for a day or two and was just wondering if it is worth it. Looks pretty expensive to get in so wanted to get thoughts first. We have been to shed, aquariums in London and corpus Christi in the past

Thanks for your thoughts

Whale Sharks

Ohh yeah its worth it. the backstage pass wasn't to much more, and it was well worth it.

I've been there three times. Its worth it for sure. Next time I go I'm going to try and get reservations to dive in the big tank!

Went there last summer. It's a great aquarium but the big window into the whale shark tank is AMAZING! When you have two 8 year old boys who sit in one place on their own for 30-40 min just staring, it must be pretty good. We actually had to tell them it was time to get up and move on.

Unless you REALLY just love dolphin shows, I would skip this one though unless you are taking little kids. In all fairness, it's a well produced and played show, the story line is just very child oriented.

Thanks for the information guys. I have a 5 year old and 2.5 year old boys. Sounds like we may be visiting when we are there.

Back