Go Cards!!!!!

EvilE

Beat the effing eagles!!! I am a true blue Cowboys fan, but always pull for my hometown teams, especially when they are playing a much hated despised team like the eagles! I hope the Cards beat their ***!!!! GO CARDS!!!!:smokin:

where you all going to watch the game tomorrow? My wifey wants to go out somewhere to watch it with a good crowd and eat lunch etc. We might go to RTO Sullivans on Power/60 to watch it

Some friends of mine were tossing up a Dave and Buster's idea for tomorrows game. Over at the Tempe Market Place...

I'm not big on crowds, so I'll be watching with my neighbors in my living room, replete with handmade polish sausage and a fresh keg of 1554. Hooray Cardinals!

Re: Go Cards!!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14177417#post14177417 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by EvilE
Beat the effing eagles!!! I am a true blue Cowboys fan, but always pull for my hometown teams, especially when they are playing a much hated despised team like the eagles! I hope the Cards beat their ***!!!! GO CARDS!!!!:smokin:

Why would you post a thread with this type of language? You know its going to get shut down when you do that... Hopefully it will be a good game.

Re: Re: Go Cards!!!!!

Re: Re: Go Cards!!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14182285#post14182285 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by NaClH20NMYVEIN
Why would you post a thread with this type of language? You know its going to get shut down when you do that... Hopefully it will be a good game.
well, they say "***" on tv, thought I could in here!:p ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14185875#post14185875 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Vanpire
WOW. There is not much more you can say.

Say no more!!!:beer: :uzi::bounce3: :wavehand:

I'm happy for the Cards, its about time for them. The thing that kills me is having to see and deal with all the Phoenix "fans". I'm not talking about the true fans!!! I'm talking about all the bandwagon fans there are here in Phx. For the past however may years I see more steelers, cowboys, and packers fans and bumper stickers than I see cardinals. But now I see it every where! Its just such a joke to me. Its not just the cards either, its the Dbacks and Suns to. Why are the "fans" in this city such traitors? I have respect for the true fans that have loved the Cards thru all their losing seasons, just not the people that have become fans in the past few weeks. I'm done complaining now, at least for a while :) I'm going to just try to not leave the house, turn on the radio or TV for the next two weeks.

I think one of the biggest issues Arizona has when it comes to fan base is the fact that there are so many transplants. There are really not to many born and razed here.

The main reason that I jumped on the Cardinal wagon was the signing of Kurt Warner and my move here four years ago. For me he has always been the most exciting player to watch. When he was on the Rams and I was born and raised in the OC the Rams were my favorite team to watch.

It was such a big plus for me when the Cardinals signed him but it was disheartening to see him on the bench backing up Linehart. It was amazing to see him get the starting position this year and I felt that he would make the best of it.

I have gotten so much flack over this season on Sundays. I always sport a jersey or hat on Sunday and the locals always say Ahhh the Giant, Steelers or Eagles are going to cream them.

This will be a year for me to remember.

I have jumped on bandwagons before, like last year with the Patriots. I really wanted to be able to tell my grand kids that I saw the season when the Patriots never lost a game and won the Superbowl.

But to set the record straight. The teams I always root for are the Chiefs, Cowboys, Rams and Cardinals. The teams I root to lose are the Colts, Seahawks and the Bears. All the rest I just like to see good games.

Back