Goodbye

fallinapart

Premium Member
Just wanted to say goodbye to everyone, I have sold my tank, all equipment and all my other critters I had. Getting married next week and moving to oklahoma the following week. It has been fun and good to meet all of you.

Norman congratulations! I must say though it is bittersweet. You've been such an asset to the club and supportive of so many reefers, myself included. All the best in this new phase of your life.
Tim

Reef Central always hates to see a good member leave. If you are in fact going to stay out of the hobby, and no longer use RC, you should know that Paypal will continue to charge you the yearly subscription fee unless you go into your Paypal account and cancel it.
If you plan to stick around and want to support the site anyway, that's great, we're glad to have you, but if you didn't want to keep sending us your 24.00/yr, you have to cancel it.
Best of luck to you!

Congratulations Norman! Thanks for all of the help and input that you have given myself and many others. I hope that life treats you well in Oklahoma.

Congrats. Sorry to see you go though. I was wondering if you still had the corn snake and how it was doin'? One of my hatchlings you picked up at AC.

Steve

CONGRATS!!!!!! You must be very happy! I know I was 3 years ago when I moved here to marry Andy! Take care and lots of love from your pals in MTRC!

Wow, Norman! I didn't know that you were moving! I did know you were getting married, though. :)

Congrats! I hope Oklahoma treats you well!!

Brandon

Back