Greman Lite system

anthony27

I am going to the greman Lift system. Does any one have exp using this system, I am looking to 1 to 2 inch of growth in one month with using this system.

Fauna Marine puts out the product.

nope I ment german yes but not lights lite system.

Pretty much cherry corals uses this system.

You dose cal mag and alk. All the dosing is in syn, when you add up all the ammounts of dosing by the end of the week your system is stable and packed with trace elements.

I think they have a system that extracts (furna marine) elements from the ocean and changes them into salts as they call them.

I am going to start doing this in 2 weeks.

I am going to the greman Lift system. Does any one have exp using this system, I am looking to 1 to 2 inch of growth in one month with using this system.

Fauna Marine puts out the product.

Title reads - "Greman Lite System"

Which one is it?

I just googled both.. and received no remotely relative results.

I went to the Fauna Marin site...and found nothing by those name(s).

What are you talking about?

Ultralith system? lol

*BTW - I heard Fauna Marin's LPS food... is amazing.. pretty damn expensive... want to read up on it a bit more... before I commit. Not a huge fan of German products.. but when it comes to Aquariums it really seems that they know their stuff. Eheim = best submersible and one of the quietest return pumps you can get. Not to mention reliable heaters. Fauna Marin is based in Germany... so we'll see. haha

Blowing up spots lol

yeah go to cherry corals,it is there.

No snake oil and this is good for sps keepers I will post upeverythig later on.

Last edited:
I already bought it. It will be here 7 business days I also am using fauna trace elements and have seen massive growth from that If you want me to do a type up. Aqua cave is good. I just face one problem flow so I sprung for the mp10 in a month and a up grade to a custom 90.

Not going LEDs sticking to german made Ati, this funa marine system is amazing the dos tanks on the sps threads are sick. Not slot of lps users use this do to the growth factors of sps tested tanks with this.

Back