Group Buy/Unique Coral

poolkeeper1

I will be bring this up at the Meeting at Jay's house but I thought to Share with the People that Can't make the meeting that may be interested in joining the Group buy. There will be Discounts offered to the Club from Unique Coral and Let me tell you they have some Awesome Coral no matter what you looking for, And want to get our Clubs Business and will be a Sponsor at our Frag Swap this next year.
So if your looking for that special piece you have always wanted Check out their Site and I will get a Thread going after the Meeting to order in the Group buy Price revision for the Club members.
Happy Hunting
Bill:)

Whoo Hoo!!! I love their stuff and I bet we won't have to pay shipping since we will be over the shipping costs!!!!

i really like some of their lps but honestly the prices are out there for me.......its our car payment lol but maybe if i put it out there which one i would like one of ya could get it and i get a frag of it from ya?

Iceman

Iceman

how did that iceman monti look in person

Bart, Are you talking about the Tyree Ice Fire Echinata? If so it was the Nicest Coral I've ever seen. All of their Coral is absolutely gorgeous IMO It took me a long time to decide on the ones i did because they were all awesome pieces to select from.
Bill

I'm with Mario - beautiful stuff, but a little out of our price range right now. If anyone would be interested in splitting a colony/frag in half, that we might be able to swing.

im on my phone right now but when we get home ill check the site and post what id like and see if anyone wants to get it or slit the cost or what have you

Bart, Are you talking about the Tyree Ice Fire Echinata? If so it was the Nicest Coral I've ever seen. All of their Coral is absolutely gorgeous IMO It took me a long time to decide on the ones i did because they were all awesome pieces to select from.
Bill

He's talking about the white monti with light blue polyps. It looks like a bleach out monti. That's only pic they released of it.

I didn't see there ice Queen acro or the raspberry lemonade acro. Well glad mine made it the crash.

How do we pay. Pay you or them.

Names!

Names!

I didn't see there ice Queen acro or the raspberry lemonade acro. Well glad mine made it the crash.

How do we pay. Pay you or them.

I'm sure you will pay them direct, That part has not even been set up yet as we will be getting Discounted Prices on the Group buy, Be Patience and after the meeting we will get this going.
Zef, I can't keep up with all those designer names i just know what I like and go by that!
Bill:celeb1:

Here you go bill I'm sure if they had one when you was there you would of got it. Here's there pic.

Ice Queen Acropora Frags
ucacrob-1.jpg

Mine never got that white in the base just light green

Here you go bill I'm sure if they had one when you was there you would of got it. Here's there pic.

Ice Queen Acropora Frags
ucacrob-1.jpg

Mine never got that white in the base just light green

Not Sure it may be in the Batch, It will be here on Tues so I'll know soon enough!
Bill
PS Mario, Are you wanting to buy then Frag those Lobo's? It can be done but not advisable IMO.

I wouldn't frag a lobo Or buy one to just frag. Better if you buy it yourself. that's a great price on those.

Back