Hello, Geezer coming back to this forum. Paul B

I sent this video to my Captain who was there with me. He is a retired Brigadier General now and a few years older then me. He said I was there on Snuffy twice but must have left for 3 days to go to another firebase. That guy remembers everything and I barely remember getting drafted.

He also told me that this is where I got this lizzard.

Last edited:
There is a reason I have been happily married for almost 50 years.

I make my wife breakfast every day and today I also picked her some flowers on my morning jog/walk/meander.

Anyone want to call me a Sissy? :cool:

Breakfast.JPG

Eggs, onions, toast, cream cheese, tomatoes, parsley for effect. :) Not very unusual in America, :D

Good Morning. Today is my wedding anniversary. 49 years married to my childhood sweetheart who I met when she was 12. No, I didn't date her then because I am not a Perv contrary to popular opinion. I was going out with her older cousin because I am 6 years older than my wife.

She wrote me all through my time in Nam and I married her when she was 18.

This is not our wedding picture.

Neither is this.

This is not her.

This is. I took this in a mirror when she was 18. How could I not marry this?

We will be going here tonight.

Last edited:
Last night I spoke at LIRA (Long Island Reefers Assn.) The treasurer asked me to meet him at the Applebees in Commack. I got there at 6:30 and waited for 40 minutes. It started to rain. I didn't have his phone number or know what he looked like.

Eventually he called me to ask where I was. I said Applebees in Commack..........He said I am at the wrong Commack, he is at the Applebees in Brentwood. OK, Like Duh. So it was only 9 minutes away and I went there just in time to eat and get to the place where I spoke for an hour or a little more. I had fun. 😁

Quote Reply

My wife wanted to try to walk down to the beach today as it is a beautiful day. It's 176 steps which is easy for many people but not someone with MS who can't move her right leg at all. I am very proud of her even though she didn't make it all the way down.

For some reason the file is to large for this forum so make believe you see my wife sitting on beach stairs.

I came back from a little trip and saw my really big DIY rock fell onto my big leather coral against the front glass. This thing is like 18" long and I had to remove it because I couldn't fit it back without taking apart a lot of rocks. The thing was full of sponge anyway so I needed to remove it to bleach.

I have it in a big 20 gallon tub of Clorox now. I also had to cut off a few gorgonians on it to save but a small anemone I couldn't convince to come off so I would imagine he isn't to happy in a bucket of bleach.

Here it is before cleaning. I may leave it out because I like the new look.

DIY rock.JPG

I can
t add a FTS as the file is to large

Back