HELP Right NOW Please!!

oh duh. davocean.. your moving your tank soon too right?? alls going alright with mine. my alk droppeed ALOT today for some reason (well, from 8.1 to 7.6.) and my calcium raised from 410 to 435ish.. no other issues than that though.

Nem hasent moved yet tonight!! its looking great too. crazy lil suckers :D

edit: when im done watching this show ill post how i moved all mine.. it worked... :)

Very cool, yeah your lighting looks perfect, and my LR I've had at least as long but nowhere near as purple.
I was under PC's for a while though.
My 180 has been running for almost a week and a half.
No amonia, but trites are 0.2
As soon as I get a clean reading I'm doing my transfer, can't wait!!!
Glad yours is going well!

davo..

mine was under pcs about 6 months b4 i got the mh. it really took off after i did switch lighting.

be careful.mine dident read anything for almost 2 weeks then i had diatoms like CRAZY, then green hairy poofs of algea, then some green rocks, then another diatom bloom, they all came and went really fast though. i got coraline growing on my pumps in the 4thweek, and the back glass. I waited a week after that.

I acclimated everything in they own lil bowls.
DSCF2324.jpg

heres my giant gbta and the 2 maroons
DSCF2325.jpg

because i wasent acclimating fishstore water, i took the water that was from the old tank that i was removing from the bowls and put it in the new tank

the only thing that dident cooperate was my lil nem whitch refused to stick all night long. its ok today.

empty finally! (except i think i lost some nassarious that i couldent find in the sand
DSCF2326.jpg

my candy canes fell into my acan and the acan wrapped a giant caccoon around them and killed them. I dident throw them away, but they are ALL skeletons..
no real problems happened all the fish adjusted really quickly. the gbta is still on the same rock it was on. I thought it would move so its in a crap spot. if it stays to long ill need to reposition the rock.

easy.. i tested everything

nitrates are 2.5, they were .2 before i transfered
ammonia still zero same with trites
magnesium stayed the same
alk dropped
calcium rose
ph is the same.

gsm.. theyre for sale. but i have 2 people in line already, i doubt they both fall thru but you never know. all i have left for sale is the coralife skimmer. cant wait to get it all out of my house either lol

Yeah, I'm not going to rush it.
But I'm anxious to get my 90 gone as well.
Lights on both tanks are burning my eyeballs!
Plus what I sell my 90 for will pay for my sequence dart and OM squirt.

metometo. Im getting rid of light tomorrow and tank this weekend, and then ill be heading right to phishys for a tunze add on, and fish, coral, inverts.... you know, all the goodies :D Im getting 5 frags tomorrow off another reefer, im really excited. blastos, torch, tubina (or somthing like that) and i cant remember the other one lol I already see a rearrange coming, at least for the corals

:( crap. lil nem is walking. i just did my last check b4 bed.. now no sleep. at least its walking and not floating i guess *pouting*

Right now its sitting on top of a huge piece of fivites... lovely

well. after sleeping next to my tank and getting up once and hour (the things we do for love)

it has found its spot and its a GREAT spot., it might have destroyed my fox coral, but wow it picked a beautiful place. im really happy about it. :) im also reallyt tired :(

these things make me crazy lol

Folks,

Just a reminder. Please refrain from sales and trade talks in discussion forums. We don't want these forums overtaken with posts of "want to sell," or "how much."

If you're interested, use the Private Message function. These forums are for discussions. We have other forums for sales.

Thanks,
Kevin

Oh yeah, glad your nem has settled in (at least somewhat).

Kevin

Back