Here are the pics

P1000867-Copy.jpg

P1000868-Copy.jpg

P1000870.jpg

Looks awesome man! Really looking forward to seeing this in person. I just met gondore on saturday and purchased some sps frags from him. Also an awesome setup David has going on. Just excited in general about joining the club. Now I can have some people to discus my obsession with! :D

I never talk to any of the members...... between the hours of 3 am and 8 am. lol...

Awesome group of people. I talk to some almost daily.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15512206#post15512206 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mojo~
I never talk to any of the members...... between the hours of 3 am and 8 am. lol...

Awesome group of people. I talk to some almost daily.

When my wife reviews the monthly cell bills she usually finds that I spent 50% of our minutes talking to Jesse lol.

The club members are cool and make this hobby very enjoyable.

lol, na man just make some of that cheese dip and I could bring the little women with and its all good. I ll get some pics up on my build thread with sand. I rally like the sand I got. Got it from brad. But they are reef flakes. From tropic Eden. Premium carries them. Nice size.

P1000871.jpg

I put most on my build thread under reef discussion. I posted a link on here. Check it out.
Mojo~

Here is my BTA I just got.
P1000894.jpg

This pic turned out pretty good I thought. IT has been easier to focus through this glass on tis tank. It has helped the picture taking for sure.

that bta looks a bit bleached it shouldn't be white like that. It may need to be fed up to regain it;s colour. What colour is it supposed to be, rose or green?

Well Dave came over and took some pics with his camera andtop down Box. I have a ton of them but here ya go

I also went to Klaus's today and picked up some acans and some really cool blastos.

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

These Green acans have really been getting some good color over the last 3 months
IMG_1802-2-1.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

Xmas Favia
IMG_1792.jpg

clown
IMG_1798.jpg

Back