hey guys!

motortrendz

hey guys, i was wondering y i havent seen some of you on..just spoke with george and he gave me the update.. so i was wondering if i can be a part of your network.. btw here are some pics of my 40g i set up at the condo its abt 2 mo old now and doing well..

hope to see you all at the next meet!

hey guys, i was wondering y i havent seen some of you on..just spoke with george and he gave me the update.. so i was wondering if i can be a part of your network.. btw here are some pics of my 40g i set up at the condo its abt 2 mo old now and doing well..
hope to see you all at the next meet!

Welcome to the new club, Mike! Your tank is looking great.

George

jarrett we have been waiting on his friend to come take a ride down, unfortunalty every time we made plans it snowed and i dont have a truck anymore since my last attempt to bring it...

honestly i notice no difference except that i was able to make the compartments bigger bc the return area is in the corner and just big enough for the pump.

hey i dont know if any of you remeber the large reactor i built when i first became a member of the other forum? i made a test one for albie, he is running it on his new big system and says its working great..
so i guess the dual stage upflow design works..im gonna have to make a smaller one for myself now..

Hey there buddy :) if you want some orange and purple digi for the tank you are more then welcome to have some. Are you comming to our next meeting

doc, thank you as always!!

anthony, i will never turn it down..

DLO, i built media reactors, for carbon and gfo they hook together off of a custom manifold with flow valves, an upflow design ment to run both off of one pump.. and i made reuseable cartriges that you can pour your media into it.. my original one that i built had a sterilizer hooked into the maifold.. i found some small flaws but nothing major that i would change for the future..

here are some pics from abt 8 or 9 mo ago..
hope its ok.
5bb745e6.jpg

aff858f6.jpg

this is a pic of the cartrige in the cylinder, unfinished, when done it created a fairly snug fit. to ensure the water flows thru the media and not around it.

ill be at the nxt meet(with my dues).. george said it will be in SI nxt? im only an hour away from there..so itll be nice to see you guys..

thanks doc, that was built off of this one i have in the pic, that was the prototype.. im gonna be making a smaller one for normal size tanks(65-150)

hey Mike nice set up you got their, hope everything is all well, welcome back, the snow has been killing me, to get the tank from you for George, I feel so Bad for him.

hey Mike nice set up you got their, hope everything is all well, welcome back, the snow has been killing me, to get the tank from you for George, I feel so Bad for him.

i know tell me abt it.. i wish i was closer for him.. wish i still had my truck, lol it wouldnt have been so long..

Back